Sign in to follow this  
wyguy

Hostess Twinkies Icebox Cake

I second that :o and add a :blink: ! I would be buzzing the ceiling if I ate that! Wyguy....you need a cooking course 'cause, brother, that is NOT food! :rolleyes:

:foot-stomp: IS TOO!!!! :crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed::clap::clap::clap::clap::101::101::101:

Uh huh.....I can see you have already had some! :D

Guest HIS girl

Honestly wyguy, isn't that cake just a snack for you Americanos??? :emot-highfive:

Honestly wyguy, isn't that cake just a snack for you Americanos??? :laugh:

H.G., don't believe the hype; we don't really eat such things. Most of us. :emot-highfive:

Honestly wyguy, isn't that cake just a snack for you Americanos??? :beehive:

H.G., don't believe the hype; we don't really eat such things. Most of us. :emot-highfive:

Yeah - I'm kidding too HG - this is a kid's dream dessert (and we know Wyguy is a big kid :laugh: ). Now... there is a place we go that has a dessert called "Death By Chocolate"..... Oh my goodness..... it's incredible - but after about 2 bites, I'm done!!

Honestly wyguy, isn't that cake just a snack for you Americanos??? :laugh:

H.G., don't believe the hype; we don't really eat such things. Most of us. :laugh:

Yeah - I'm kidding too HG - this is a kid's dream dessert (and we know Wyguy is a big kid :laugh: ). Now... there is a place we go that has a dessert called "Death By Chocolate"..... Oh my goodness..... it's incredible - but after about 2 bites, I'm done!!

I've had that at Chuy's Steakhouse in Houston....it's WONDERFUL but I can't eat very much of it either.

Just imagining a roomful of Kindergarteners after they chowed down on such a thing as that Twinkie cake...

:laugh:

My vibes are telling me you're a bachelor!

A T T E N T I O N all single ladies! One available man who knows how to "cook!" :laugh:

All I will admit to is that without my can opener and microwave, I'd starve to death.

Guest HIS girl
what is a twinkie ????? :24:

It's an evil thing that's bent on destroying the body. :24:

what is a twinkie ????? :24:

The world's most perfect food.

Twinkies

Sign in to follow this