Sign in to follow this  
wyguy

Hostess Twinkies Icebox Cake

what is a twinkie ????? :24:

It's a small, oblong angel food cake that is filled (somehow!) with whipped cream. it's basically pure sugar and fat. But they are SO good. :24:

what is a twinkie ????? :)

It's a small, oblong angel food cake that is filled (somehow!) with whipped cream. it's basically pure sugar and fat. But they are SO good. :blink:

Also..... when and if nuclear war becomes a reality - cockroaches and Twinkies will survive. They have great shelf - life..... :taped:

what is a twinkie ????? :UsA_smilie:

It's a small, oblong angel food cake that is filled (somehow!) with whipped cream. it's basically pure sugar and fat. But they are SO good. :D

Also..... when and if nuclear war becomes a reality - cockroaches and Twinkies will survive. They have great shelf - life..... :24:

Now THAT I can agree with. I've seen Twinkies left in a car for weeks and they were still fresh. But, if Twinkies and cockroaches are all that will be left, the roaches will die out because they'll have to eat nothing but Twinkies....that will kill ANYTHING! :(

if Twinkies and cockroaches are all that will be left, the roaches will die out because they'll have to eat nothing but Twinkies....that will kill ANYTHING

HA! Shows how much YOU know! I've been eating Twinkies for most of my life and I feel GREAT!

Well.....except for this bit of pain in my chest.

...and this numb feeling in my left arm....

Whew! Is it me, or is it hard to breath in here???

...I......I......*gasp*.....

*thud*

if Twinkies and cockroaches are all that will be left, the roaches will die out because they'll have to eat nothing but Twinkies....that will kill ANYTHING

HA! Shows how much YOU know! I've been eating Twinkies for most of my life and I feel GREAT!

*thud*

:( Tombstone reads: R.I.P. wyguy . . . He never met a Twinkie that he didn't like.

Guest HIS girl
what is a twinkie ????? :(

It's a small, oblong angel food cake that is filled (somehow!) with whipped cream. it's basically pure sugar and fat. But they are SO good. :D

One eats it while dressed in a shimmering silver outfit with gloves....aka...toxic waste jumpsuit........ :UsA_smilie:

*thud*

:thumbsup: Tombstone reads: R.I.P. wyguy . . . He never met a Twinkie that he didn't like.

or a Ho-Ho, or an Oreo, or Girl Scout Cookies, or ice cream or...

Sign in to follow this