IGNORED

Was the shuttle disaster a warning sign?

starfire

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

On Saturday morning, Feb. 1, 2003, seven astronauts gave their lives as the Space Shuttle Columbia lost control and was hurling through the heavens, on fire and breaking apart at a speed of up to 12,000 miles per hour.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent post!

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

Dear Georgia -

I don't quite agree. That is, we WOULD stand in the way of the globalists IF George W Bush was in office. Agreed there.

But if you got in a flaming New Ager, like Al Gore or a globalist  like Bill Clinton...it'd be a cake walk.

There are men who can be very easily manipulated to do the work of the AntiChrist. You just need the right puppet in office.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  37

There was a night club boming that killed at least 9 people a few hours ago in... where else...

Bogota, COLUMBIA... is this another sign?

B.

Hi Catsmeow,

Well I sure do hope that you are right and that what I have heard is wrong because I have heard that our president is a globolist. If he is we could be in big trouble.

Excellent post!

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bush's_fatal_mistake.htm

Bush's One Fatal Mistake

I'm concerned about America's future. Here's why:  

You may not have noticed, but my last commentary, With Us, or Against Us, was actually a continuation of thought from a prior commentary I had posted about the space shuttle Columbia disaster

You see, while watching that tragic fall of Columbia, I began wondering if it was a sign of America's coming fall. If you want to know what made me think it could be a sign, see my commentary, A Sign In The Texan Sky?

As I write, US Secretary of State Colin Powell is building Washington's case for an American lead war against Iraq (Read about it here). At the same name, the Pentagon is asking for a build-up of America's military in Asia for a possible conflict against North Korea (Read about it here).

Question: Can America fight and win two major wars at the same time? Some say yes, some say no. However, there is one thing everyone seems to agree on -- it would be very costly to America to do so.

Back to the idea that the fall of Columbia could be a sign of America's coming fall. This brings up another question: Why? If it was a sign, why would God allow a good and great nation like America -- filled with so many Bible believing churches -- to fall?

Here's why: Because, along with all great good American has accomplished in the world, last year America may have made one fatal mistake. In March 2002, the Bush administration sponsored United Nations Resolution 1397. This Resolution called for the creation of a Palestinian state. A few days later his administration also backed Resolution 1402 calling for Israel to withdraw from the territories (Read about it here).

This action taken by the Bush administration was very significant not only because of the warnings in the Bible about this land belonging to Israel, but also because, for the first time in history, an American president was seen as taking a stand with the world against God's little nation Israel.  

So, when Bush said, "You're either with us, or you're against us," we were all reminded of the words of Jesus and that in order to win our war against evil, there can be no compromising with evil.

However, when Bush took that stand against Israel in the UN Security Council that day in March, I'm afraid he may have unknowingly made one fatal mistake and stepped over that line of compromise with evil himself.

You see, Jesus is standing with Israel. And, we're either with Him, or we're against Him.

And that even applies to a great and good nation like America.

02-05-2003

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  37

He also openly admitted that most Methodist Pastors don't even believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God.

All I can say is that I was totally shocked.

I too kind of jumped up and took notice when Bush went against Israel.  I always thought that it was in our nations best interest to have a democracy in the middle east, and as a christian I just would never want to go against Israel.  You could be right Rolling Thunder it just might be a sign from God. The space shuttle was as much a symbol of our country just like the twin towers were. Im just afraid that if it was a sign it may not bode well for us.  And know, I had never noticed that all of the Bushes attended different churches.  Doesnt that seem a little unusual?

You could be right Rolling Thunder it just might be a sign from God. The space shuttle was as much a symbol of our country just like the twin towers were. Im just afraid that if it was a sign it may not bode well for us.