IGNORED

Was the shuttle disaster a warning sign?

starfire

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:noidea: Turkey is becoming a turkey because they want all this money. They forget it is our money. :rofl:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Brother's and Sister's ,

Noodle thru this.

I was reading today in a few papers. How the NASA Engineer's speculated, after the launch, while the shuttle was still in space . What could happen if a small hole appeared in the wing. One engineer even stated the hot plasma seeping in on reentry could cause the wing to tear off. Thus causing a loss of Crew and vehicle. This is exactly what they think happened. Now this engineer even became frustrated that the higher ups wouldn't give this some further thought before reentry. Some wanted a high resolution camera to take pictures of the wing while in space. Of course this wasn't done.

Prompting the engineer to fret." I guess we'll sit back and wait and cross our fingers then and hope nothing bad happens."

Sounds alot like the point counterpoint going on in the U.N.

Over whether we should finish off Saddam or just wait and pray he doesn't give his WMD"s to someone like Osama.

Just a thought that ran thru my head.

Although my head can some times be cluttered

:noidea:

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Brother's and Sister's ,

Noodle thru this.

I was reading today in a few papers. How the NASA Engineer's speculated, after the launch, while the shuttle was still in space . What could happen if a small hole appeared in the wing. One engineer even stated the hot plasma seeping in on reentry could cause the wing to tear off. Thus causing a loss of Crew and vehicle. This is exactly what they think happened. Now this engineer even became frustrated that the higher ups wouldn't give this some further thought before reentry. Some wanted a high resolution camera to take pictures of the wing while in space. Of course this wasn't done.

Prompting the engineer to fret." I guess we'll sit back and wait and cross our fingers then and hope nothing bad happens."

Sounds alot like the point counterpoint going on in the U.N.

Over whether we should finish off Saddam or just wait and pray he doesn't give his WMD"s to someone like Osama.

Just a thought that ran thru my head.

Although my head can some times be cluttered

:noidea:

Peace :inlove: Amen

Hi Dr. Luke,

It does strike me odd that they didn't cancel and reschedule the flight, like they have done so many times before.  Sometimes they scrub a flight just because there are many clouds in the area.  But now they are willing to let it go with damage in the wing.  Hey, whose in charge down there anyway??  Go figure!!  I think they got their priorities all mixxed up.

Thinking Christian

We're all a product of our culture. Depending on where we're from and how we were raised, we can look at the same things and interpret them in different ways. I'm an American. So, I naturally walk, talk and think American. Sometimes this is a problem.

Don't get me wrong. I'm proud of America and thinking American. And, I'd much rather think American than European or Chinese. However, more important to me than being an American is being a Christian. And, sometimes I allow my American thinking to cloud my Christian thinking. And, when I let this happen, I've have a problem.

What does this have to do with today's news and Bible prophecy? For one thing, my country is about to go to war. American kids are facing mortal danger. And, at this critical time in my nation's history it makes my blood boil to watch some of our so-called allies actually siding with some of our old enemies.

It also makes me angry to hear so many voices in Europe saying America is wrong to go to war against Iraq. And, at the same time these same voices brag about the fact that they -- the more enlightened Europeans -- are secular and don't see things so simply as right and wrong as the too religious Americans do.

Yes, when I think American about these things, I have a problem. However, when I think Christian about these same things, my problem goes away. Although I still believe the same way, I don't feel the same way. Instead of anger, I feel concern.

Yes, America may now be facing grave danger on two fronts -- the Middle East and Asia. And, in her great time of need some of her former friends are turning their head's. However, I also know what the Bible prophecies say about the end-times. America is not destined to remain the world's dominant power. According to the prophecies, the last dominant Gentile world power before Israel's Messiah comes will be a revived Roman Empire under a 10-king alliance.

And, if you've read my book or have been reading my commentaries, you know I believe that these prophecies concerning the revival of the Roman Empire explain what is going on today in the European Union beginning with the 10-nation WEU's Assembly Recommendation 666.  

So, instead of anger I feel concern for these European nations. When the power of America is finally broken, I believe these nations of Europe will fall under the terrible shadow of the foretold 10-kings and the Antichrist.

And I'm not thinking American when I say this -- I'm thinking Christian. You see, I also believe America may be in for judgment. As I've said before, I fear president Bush may have made a fatal mistake when he sponsored a UN resolution that called for the creation of a Palestinian state (Bush's One Fatal Mistake). Although Bush is a Christian, I believe he was thinking American on the Middle East issue and not Christian.

You see, God has His way of seeing things too. God sees world events in terms of His promises to His people. And, some of these promises have to do with His plans for Israel.

Now once again it's being reported that British Prime Minister Tony Blair is expressing his impatience with the US for not publishing the so-called Road Map peace plan. This plan calls for the creation of a Palestinian state by 2005 (Read about it here). Blair is thinking British.

And, I'm an American. I walk, talk and think American.

But, I try to think Christian first.

03-05-2003

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/thinking_christian.html

From Herb :

We're all a product of our culture. Depending on where we're from and how we were raised, we can look at the same things and interpret them in different ways. I'm an American. So, I naturally walk, talk and think American. Sometimes this is a problem.

Don't get me wrong. I'm proud of America and thinking American. And, I'd much rather think American than European or Chinese. However, more important to me than being an American is being a Christian. And, sometimes I allow my American thinking to cloud my Christian thinking. And, when I let this happen, I have a problem.

Herb brings up a very good point here.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, I don't know if President Bush is bluffing or not, but if he isn't, God isn't going to be pleased.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Solution for the Middle East

If you also want to read the actual blueprint from the Foreign Affairs Magazine, printed by the Councel of Foreign Relalations (big brother), the click on the link for "The Last Negotiation."

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/2002050....on.html

• 3 weeks later...

Arafat Holds Up New Palestinian Cabinet

1 hour, 4 minutes ago  Add World - AP to My Yahoo!

By MARK LAVIE, Associated Press Writer

JERUSALEM - Incoming Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas spent Monday wrestling with opposition to his proposed Cabinet from Yasser Arafat (news - web sites)

Are the governments of the U.S. and Israel actually going to accept Arafat's deputy as the new Chairman of the PLO?