IGNORED

Has all end time prophecies been fulfilled?

Guest shadow2b

I am just a little curious as to if all end time prophecies before the "rapture" has taken place been fulfilled?

Also am curious as to if all end time prophecy is in Revelations?

I would appreciate any help in these two questions. Thank you and God's blessings to each of you.

Overcomer

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Hi Overcomer,

There are no more prophecies to be fulfilled before the rapture takes place. The final one needed was fulfilled in 1948 when Israel became a nation once more. There are prophecies to be fulfilled after the rapture takes place, but we won't be here.

All endtime prophecy is not just in Revelation. The book of Daniel actually mirrors Revelation on prophecy. If you want a good read on Daniel, try to find David Jeremiah's book The Handwriting On The Wall. It is an excellent book. Ezekiel is another book of prophecy. Jesus also prophecied about the end of time in the Gospels.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Overcomer,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Overcomer,

I agree with Bobn that next in prophecy is "The Rapture"

And there is alot prophecy in the old testament...most Bible book s write about it, mostly the last half of the books in the O.T.

Jesus is about to return, look at Jerusalem, in Zechariah

it speaks about how Jerusalem will be a stumbling block, all of that is going on right before our eyes....

Just take your time and start reading some of the O.T. books and you will amazed by what is happening right now.

Waiting for the call, Angels

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi Overcomer,

I agree with bob and angels the next event will be the rapture of the church. The old testament is full of prophecy.

RW

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  94

Hi bob,

I went to the web site you posted. That is a neat site thank you for posting it.

RW

• 3 weeks later...

2 Thessalonians 2 states "Concerning the coming of our L-rd Yeshua Ha Messiach (Jesus Christ) and our being gathered to Him...Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will NOT come untill the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.  He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called G-d or is worshipped, so that he sets himself up in G-d's temple proclaiming himself to be G-d."  This scripture shows two things of which I want to point.  The rapture and the coming of our L-rd is the same event and it will not occur untill the antichrist has been revealed and desecrates G-d's holy temple.  Further more, Revelations 19 talks of the marraige supper of the Lamb and His return to earth during Armeggedon at the end of the tribulation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  88

Wow I must have read that passage a dozen times and never made the connection. It sure does read as though the antichrist will be revealed before the rapture. Doesn't it?

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

No, I'm sorry but it doesn't read that way.  You all are assuming that the day of Christ is the rapture which it is not. The day of Christ is His literal return to earth to do battle. Please, read 2Thess. 1: 6-10.  The Day of Christ and the Day of the Lord are synonimous.

Love you all.

It is no assumption.  But you are right- the day of Christ and the day of the L-rd are synonymous.  II Thess 2 starts out speaking of the day of the L-rd and our gathering unto Him- which clearly points to the day of the L-rd and the rapture as being synonymous.  There cannot be an assumption when the Bible clearly says something.