IGNORED

Has all end time prophecies been fulfilled?

Guest shadow2b

Guest shadow2b
I am just a little curious as to if all end time prophecies before the "rapture" has taken place been fulfilled?

Also am curious as to if all end time prophecy is in Revelations?

I would appreciate any help in these two questions. Thank you and God's blessings to each of you.<p>Overcomer

:lightbulb: hi thar over,NO  ALL prophecies HAVENOT

been fulfilled..the ezekiel war is the next big event that will occur,despite a lot of nay-sayers..no all end time events are not all in revelations,: try matt. chpt.24,mark.chpt13--,

luke.chpt 21,joel.chpt.2,joel.chpt.3,micah.chpt.4,zephaniah:

chpt.1-- thru.3,--zechariah.:chpt.1--thru.chpt.14.---

also look up the words [LATTER RAIN]in strong's..----

this ought to give you some NEW insights--hopefully..--

:noidea:  :rofl:  :thumb:  

shadow2b

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadow2b
Quote: from Xan on 11:51 am on Jan. 13, 2002

2 Thessalonians 2 states "Concerning the coming of our L-rd Yeshua Ha Messiach (Jesus Christ) and our being gathered to Him...Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will NOT come untill the rebellion occurs <p>

Eph writes...

Now I've seen some liberty taken in "paraphrasing scripture" but this takes the cake and the plate and the knives and forks.....!<p>:laugh:<p>.."fallin away" is the word..NOT "rebellion"...<p>Notice the important part of this wasn't addressed..2 THES 2:1..WE gather TO HIM..not vice versa..!<p>The man of sin isn't "revealed" as verse 6 and 7 says till the "restraining force" is taken out of the way..The restraining force is the CHURCH..(( I will "future tense" build MY church Jesus said and the gates of #### shall not prevail against IT ))..Verse 7 has the words "Letteth and let"..This word LET is an OLD ENGLISH word..still used in Tennis today.."LET" here means to hinder or restrain..

(( When a ball tips the net on a serve in Tennis it's called a "let" ball..because it was hindered by the net ))..NOT till the Church is taken out of the way..and no longer "restrains" him..Then the man of sin can be revealed..to those who remain..!<p>Whats that mean..? The N T CHURCH is gone folks..taken out of the way..no longer here "restraining" Satan..or Evil..!<p>What else did Paul say on this very subject..? Well he wrote them another letter prior to this one....<p>Turn to 1 THES 5:1..How come He tells them they have NO NEED to be written of or told of here..?? Because the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night TO THOSE WHO ARE IN DARKNESS..For when THEY shall say (not US say or those being written to at Thessalonica say but "Them" )..WE and those at Thessalonica are NOT in darkness as Verse 4 points out..So that day won't overtake US..it will overtake THEM who are in darkness..!<p>See..?<p>XAN writes..

This scripture shows two things of which I want to point.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Well, I agree with Eph on most of these issues, pre-trib and all that. But I believe the Holy Spirit is what has been holding back the evil. He will not let it loose until we are raptured and the ones who NEED to see it must be forced to look. :noidea:

I'll be at the wedding with Eph! :rofl: