boblandis

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I think that all he needs is a good old fashioned exorcism!

Just kidding!

Submit a silly post and you get a silly reply!

Hi Muwth,

I've recently started my walk with Christ, thanks for making me cry.

I didn't cry because I've lost hope, but because I'm so thankful to have my savior in a world like this and now I feel like drawing even closer to him.

You said

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Hang in there bro! we have all been down the ol rocky road once or twice. We as mankind have a way of messing up the simplest instructions.Rember this is only a test of the emergency christian center(ECC).Not only have you brought your problems to fellow christians, now you have a lot of us praying for you!! Amen? Thats what we as christians are supposed to do for one another, bring our problems out so our brothers and sisters in Christ can help each other. Rember our Lord was alone on the cross, so we wouldnt have to be. Praying for you and your family your bro in Christ Joseph!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from muwth on 1:44 pm on April 8, 2002

I would like to announce that another prophetic utterance from our lord and Savior Jesus Christ has been fulfilled.

• 3 months later...
I would like to announce that another prophetic utterance from our lord and Savior Jesus Christ has been fulfilled.  Hallelujah! Hallelujah! and Amen

The prophecy is this-

Mathew 24:12-

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

The Fulfillment-

After being an active Christian in service to my local church, my community and even in missions overseas and have come to the place where I no longer care.  The love I had has grown cold.  Apathy is all that is left.  

That's right ladies and gentlemen!  I couldn't care less about much of anything.

LET'S START!

Do I care or have loving concern for the lost?  No.  As far as I am concerned the unsaved can all die in their sins and go to #### for all eternity.  It doesn't bother me in the slightest and I have no qualms about keeping the gospel a secret from them.

WHAT ABOUT THE NEEDY?

Do I care about the widow and the orphan?  No.   Widows and orphans got welfare, they have our great government that steals from me to give to them so that I don't have to care.  Isn't that great?  I am so happy!  Widows and orphans also have

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I think there are times when we all feel there is no reason to keep going or keep trying but that's satan talking. You are allowing yourself to be used by satan. You are making yourself a stumbling block for others instead of going to God and crying out your pain and trouble to him. I will pray for you and everyone else who feels without hope, abandoned and lost because I know without a shadow of doubt that Jesus Christ is alive in the world today and he is moving with force to save the world for him. I know for a fact that he has a plan for everyone of us here and I also know that he didn't promise me a life without pain and I haven't had one but I know that he loves me unfailingly and it is Satan that causes the evil to happen. I know that I need not fear in a place where those around me have been abused, when I have been abused, when I'm in pain I go and seek the shelter of God's embrace. I know that I have no reason to be afraid and everyday have a reason to choose joy. If you are feeling as you are talk to someone close to you who can look you in the eye and tell you what you need to hear because I know that the Holy Spirit is not done with you, will never be done with you, and will wait for you until you decide to return but remember, we are not promised tomorrow and I want to go to my God with a smile and the knowledge that I did my best to serve him with all I am.