Benobi1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

That "YaHuWaH" nonsense comes from sacred-name groups and is a by-product of 2-House teachers who presume to have secret knowledge all the time.

Timothy was chosen because he was a "spiritual virgin" having never known anything about the church or the word of God before being called.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That "YaHuWaH" nonsense comes from sacred-name groups and is a by-product of 2-House teachers who presume to have secret knowledge all the time.

Timothy was chosen because he was a "spiritual virgin" having never known anything about the church or the word of God before being called.

Neither did Paul know anything about the "Church" (ever), nor did the Apostles excel in theological pursuits. They were mostly unlearned hillbillies from the Galilee.

So what?

Friend, I see that you are infected with the 2-house and sacred name nonsense. It may seem like a small thing to accept their re-definition of the words used in the scriptures, but it will eventually lead you far astray from the simplicity of the gospel if you don't turn away.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But does it line up with scripture? I posted it because it confirms "no private interpretation" in the Bible.

I'm not against your questioning nebula but hear what the Lord has to say.

Home > Volume 7 > To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

Listen:

5/21/07 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear . . .

KJ, I know you mean well.

I used to follow someone who spoke with this kind of confidence, boldness, and authority, declaring the word of the Lord, the only one proclaiming the true heart of the Father, while the rest of the Church is in deception.

I found out the hard way the leader was of a cult spirit.

Question: Do you believe that falling out of favor with "Timothy" is to fall out of favor with God?

That's dangerous. No man should be placed on this kind of pedestal.

Neither did Paul know anything about the "Church" (ever), nor did the Apostles excel in theological pursuits. They were mostly unlearned hillbillies from the Galilee.

So what?

Friend, I see that you are infected with the 2-house and sacred name nonsense. It may seem like a small thing to accept their re-definition of the words used in the scriptures, but it will eventually lead you far astray from the simplicity of the gospel if you don't turn away.

He picked Timothy for the same reason, he was an unlearned hillbilly as you put it. None of those people had any preconceived ideas.

I've been a Christian for over 30 yrs and have never heard anything about these groups or their teachings.

These Letters were an answer to my prayers to God. I prayed to the Lord at 3am and by 8am the next morning I clicked on a link when I was looking at other things and Bang, all of these popped up. I started reading them and the very first one was the answer to my prayers and I kept reading and the Lord started talking to me. I've returned to my first love, Jesus Christ and am now on fire for God once again!

But does it line up with scripture? I posted it because it confirms "no private interpretation" in the Bible.

I'm not against your questioning nebula but hear what the Lord has to say.

Home > Volume 7 > To All Those Who Speak Against The Lord’s Words Given to Timothy

Listen:

5/21/07 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear . . .

KJ, I know you mean well.

I used to follow someone who spoke with this kind of confidence, boldness, and authority, declaring the word of the Lord, the only one proclaiming the true heart of the Father, while the rest of the Church is in deception.

I found out the hard way the leader was of a cult spirit.

Question: Do you believe that falling out of favor with "Timothy" is to fall out of favor with God?

That's dangerous. No man should be placed on this kind of pedestal.

I seek no favour from him, he is just a man.

These Letters were an answer to my prayers to God. I prayed to the Lord at 3am and by 8am the next morning I clicked on a link when I was looking at other things and Bang, all of these popped up. I started reading them and the very first one was the answer to my prayers and I kept reading and the Lord started talking to me. I've returned to my first love, Jesus Christ and am now on fire for God once again!

that is always a good thing, bro, and I celebrate with you!

But again I point out that this is such a generic message that people will get whatever they want to see from it.

I can make vague statements like that as easily, for example, but don't claim to be a prophet or speaking some hidden knowledge. No, it was the Holy Spirit who confirmed something in you, not a prophet who gave you a word personally.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

There was an Hawaiian pastor who went to a tent crusade. I forget his name but watched a DVD of his.

He tells the story of arriving at the door to be greeted by ushers with name tags, Prophet John, Prophet Bill, etc.

One of the guys walked up to him and shook his hand saying "Hi I'm prophet John, and you are?"

The pastor replied..

"You're the prophet, you tell me".... :cool2:

that is always a good thing, bro, and I celebrate with you!

But again I point out that this is such a generic message that people will get whatever they want to see from it.

I can make vague statements like that as easily, for example, but don't claim to be a prophet or speaking some hidden knowledge. No, it was the Holy Spirit who confirmed something in you, not a prophet who gave you a word personally.

I chose that letter to show you for the no private interpretation part and the only reason I posted the whole thing was so you can see it in context. Your comment on that one letter being generic doesn't make sense to me. If the word lines up with that written already does it does it matter if it's generic?

And yes, I agree, it was the Holy Spirit who confirmed the word and not a prophet who gave me a word personally, It's the Holy Spirit who speaks to me from his word.

One thing that my wife and I have noticed is that different Letters pop for different people, one might speak to me but another will speak to my wife.

We shared these Letters from God and His Christ with our daughter and she found the same thing. For instance , she was convicted to take out her piercings and her hair extensions when the Lord told her that her body was the temple in which he dwelled. She was a lukewarm Christian and now she's living for God once again. Praise the Lord!

Every single person we have shared these with has been profoundly changed for the better and have been brought closer to God by them if the sat down and started reading them from the beginning asking the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Edited by kjhughes

"Therefore thus says The Lord, to all those who have heard with their ears and have seen with their eyes, who have understood with their hearts, who have recognized those I have sent and the Word given them"

Words like this are threatening - if you don't accept me as the Lord's prophet and these words and the words of the Lord, then you do not have ears to hear nor eyes to see, nor do you recognize those God has sent.

Does he encourage you to test His words against Scripture, to seek confirmation for the words?

Is he open to rebuke without proclaiming judment or claiming something is wrong with the rebuker?

Your comment on that one letter being generic doesn't make sense to me. If the word lines up with that written already does it does it matter if it's generic?

"Behold! The anger of The Lord shall increase by measure, until every foundation is broken up from beneath!... Until the face of the earth is once again without form! For I shall level the hills and cast down every tall mountain! Yea, I shall burn the cities with fire! Even the elements shall melt with fervent heat! Behold! Even the heavens shall be dissolved, when the fierceness of My wrath has come to the full!... When the heat of My countenance sets the whole world ablaze!"

If this word was spoken/written 100 years ago, it would be fitting for what Europe experienced in WW I.

If it were given in the early 1940's, it would be fitting to what happened to Hiroshema and Nagasake.

What does it mean today? Should we expect the Yellowstone cauldera to erupt? An asteroid or comet to hit our planet? An atomic war?

But even if the manifestation matters, what is one supposed to do with this word?

"Therefore thus says The Lord, to all those who have heard with their ears and have seen with their eyes, who have understood with their hearts, who have recognized those I have sent and the Word given them: Wait upon Me, with all trust and fear. Stand steadfast and be patient, accepting My words as I have spoken them and as they are written. Do not add to My words, nor take from them; neither form for yourselves any private interpretation... Only give heed to My words, and also do them, and prepare. I am The Lord."

OK, I can pull these words out of the Bible myself. If I had 10-15 minutes, I could actually type out the direct Scripture quotes each sentence proclaims or paraphrases. What makes this Rhema?

Does he encourage you to test His words against Scripture, to seek confirmation for the words?

Is he open to rebuke without proclaiming judment or claiming something is wrong with the rebuker?

The Lord in the Letters commands us to measure his word only with the Bible and not with other non biblical books as the doctrines of men have slipped in to them.

From what I understand Timothy lives in Nebraska and I have never met or talked to him.

When I read them I don't hear the man talking, I hear what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me though God's word.

Home > Volume 7 > The Word of My Mouth

Listen:

11/3/09 From God The Father and Jesus The Christ, YahuShua HaMashiach, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For Craig Called Daniel, And For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God: There are those who have come and endeavor to seat themselves at My table, who resist My word in The Volumes, wanting to hear My Word but at the same time refusing My Word spoken to this generation... My people shall live by faith and walk in that which was given them already; and pay close attention to, giving ear and obeying, that which I also speak presently, even that which is at hand and given for this generation. For that spoken, at present, shall be put first; and that which is contained in The Letters of Truth shall be foremost and brought to the front, for all to behold. Not that this Word is at all superior; neither shall it be considered inferior to My Word found in The Scriptures of Truth. My Word is My Word... Both are Scriptures and Truth. And that, spoken in the hearing of My prophets, was written and spoken to the generation in which it was received, for all to hear... Whether they would hear or whether they would forebear. And as it was in all times past, where I had spoken to My servants, the prophets, and they in turn both wrote and spoke aloud, saying, “Thus says The Lord”, so it is at this time... Even at the end of this age, which has come upon you. That, which is put forth of My mouth, is foremost, and shall not be put second to My Word spoken aforetime; neither is one made a foundation for the other, as though the Word proceeding from My own mouth was in need of anything to uphold it; nor is any other witness required to prove My Word as My own, when I, Myself, have spoken it...

My Word stands...

And is known of those who are Mine and among those in whom I dwell.

Therefore, let My present Word be shown to be in full agreement with My former Word.

For it is in perfect agreement with My Word as it was...

Yet runs straight in comparison to that which men have made crooked.

Here is wisdom few have come to consider, nor have they understood: If one who confesses Me, yet remains dull in hearing and lacking in discernment, for his eyes remain dim and hard of seeing, let him test My Word by My Word only... For any test done outside My Word, or done according to the word of men, shall fail and be found as contempt before The Lord, for I sit as judge. For you have failed to see that My Word in The Volumes, also being called The Letters, is also a rod by which the translations of men are to be tested, and a light which shines on the doctrines of men to expose them, revealing them to be blasphemies and heresies before God... Which shall burn in the Day, when the fire comes to test the quality of each man’s works.

Therefore, if one professing faith be wise,

He shall humble himself before Me and call upon The Holy One for knowledge,

In where all understanding flows to the truly contrite and penitent,

Flowing in pure testimony, without any shadow of turning or corruption...

And by this only can one be wise in the reading...

Comparing that which was given with that which is put forth once again,

Discerning The Source and The Author to be the same...

One Word, One Book, One On-going Testament to My Glory...

By no means should it be divided into three, says The Lord.

Behold... My Words shall never pass away...

For as I am, so also is My Word, for it proceeds from Me,

Being manifest by He who is True, also being called The Word... Living...

Always feeding His flock the Word, which is written for their nourishment,

Which is to be received through that part of Himself, which is also in Me...

The Spirit called Holy, which speaks to the truth of who I am,

Glorifying He who I sent to you, who bears My name and reveals My glory in Himself,

Even as I am glorified through Him...

His glory being the same I own...

For We are One from the beginning, yet manifest as two in the earth...

So those, whom I have chosen, may know Me and come to Me and receive life...

Returning to, and being fulfilled in, the paradise of God, which is in His Kingdom and His Son.

I am The Lord...

And those, who have received of Me,

Testify that The Holy One, called Christ and Jesus, is The Lord of Heaven and earth...

ADONAI YahuShua HaMashiach is He to whom all the peoples of the earth shall bow...

Even all things shall give Him glory, calling Him Lord...

The only Faithful and True Witness...

The One Eternal King, who is and was, and is to come...

The Almighty...

Give Him all glory.

Therefore Craig, Daniel, you shall teach this Sabbath, and the next, and a third time as I command you: You shall pray and make for yourself an outline, and follow it... Not according to the hearers, but according to the Head, which I am. You shall prepare three studies in one accord, three studies containing My Word in The Letters only. And from the Volumes only shall you gather knowledge with which you shall feed this flock, who have come to sit at My table on The Lord’s day. For I have spoken to this generation, and that which I have uttered shall be brought to the head of the table and distributed... Even as I am the Head of My own table. And all good things both come from, and are distributed through Me... The Faithful and True Witness.

I am The Lord and I change not. Therefore, I will do nothing until I have made My plans known to all My servants, the prophets, where then I shall also call them My friends... The very same whom I have set up, who have become My beacons at the end of this age, who also will be MY shepherds in the Day of darkness and heavy sorrows. They will endure and can not be turned aside, for they will continue until their days are fulfilled... Then I shall come upon the clouds, with great power and glory.

In that day, the whole earth shall tremble at My presence

And be shaken by the word of My mouth...

Behold, even the rocks shall cry out,

And every living creature shall break out with a great noise and give Me glory...

Even the mountains and all high places shall be brought down

And bow before The King who has come...

He has returned to judge in righteousness...

And to restore His Kingdom by the power and majesty of His vesture...

For I am The King of Glory... The Righteous One of God!

The time has come!...

Prepare and watch.

The Holy One shall shout and reap His harvest,

He shall also return in all His glory...

And by His authority He shall make an end.

Behold a new day...

His rest...

One thousand years.

Edited by kjhughes