Benobi1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Your comment on that one letter being generic doesn't make sense to me. If the word lines up with that written already does it does it matter if it's generic?

"Behold! The anger of The Lord shall increase by measure, until every foundation is broken up from beneath!... Until the face of the earth is once again without form! For I shall level the hills and cast down every tall mountain! Yea, I shall burn the cities with fire! Even the elements shall melt with fervent heat! Behold! Even the heavens shall be dissolved, when the fierceness of My wrath has come to the full!... When the heat of My countenance sets the whole world ablaze!"

If this word was spoken/written 100 years ago, it would be fitting for what Europe experienced in WW I.

If it were given in the early 1940's, it would be fitting to what happened to Hiroshema and Nagasake.

What does it mean today? Should we expect the Yellowstone cauldera to erupt? An asteroid or comet to hit our planet? An atomic war?

But even if the manifestation matters, what is one supposed to do with this word?

"Therefore thus says The Lord, to all those who have heard with their ears and have seen with their eyes, who have understood with their hearts, who have recognized those I have sent and the Word given them: Wait upon Me, with all trust and fear. Stand steadfast and be patient, accepting My words as I have spoken them and as they are written. Do not add to My words, nor take from them; neither form for yourselves any private interpretation... Only give heed to My words, and also do them, and prepare. I am The Lord."

OK, I can pull these words out of the Bible myself. If I had 10-15 minutes, I could actually type out the direct Scripture quotes each sentence proclaims or paraphrases. What makes this Rhema?

"the whole world ablaze!" None of the first 2 examples fit because as bad as they were they were localized. What does it mean? It means what it says. The whole world will be set ablaze, so I imagine it could be a combination of all of what you mentioned.

So if you can pull these words out of the Bible yourself then that is confirmation these are the words of the Lord, for if they weren't they wouldn't match.

What is one to do with this word? The answer is in front of you in the paragraph you posted after your question.

Edited by kjhughes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

"the whole world ablaze!" None of the first 2 examples fit because as bad as they were they were localized. What does it mean? It means what it says. The whole world will be set ablaze, so I imagine it could be a combination of all of what you mentioned.

So if you can pull these words out of the Bible yourself then that is confirmation these are the words of the Lord, for if they weren't they wouldn't match.

What is one to do with this word? The answer is in front of you in the paragraph you posted after your question.

How long will you be waiting for the fulfillment of this word?

If 10 years from now this has not happened, will you still hang on to his prophecy?

As for, "wait on the Lord" and the rest - what does this mean in light of the impending doom?

Doom is coming, wait and be patient.

What is the Holy Spirit telling you through this?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

How long will you be waiting for the fulfillment of this word?

If 10 years from now this has not happened, will you still hang on to his prophecy?

As for, "wait on the Lord" and the rest - what does this mean in light of the impending doom?

Doom is coming, wait and be patient.

What is the Holy Spirit telling you through this?

As long as it takes. This is happening during the time of the great 7 year tribulation. The Bible says it starts when the antichrist brokers a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and the surrounding nations and only God knows when that is. The Lord says in the Bible no one knows the day or the hour but he says we will know the season even when it's knocking on the door. I hear the knocking so I know it is close.

Impending doom? Yes, for the world and for the sinners, but not for Gods people, we are not destined for doom. And even though this world will be purged by fire, it will be restored to like it was in the garden of eden when our Lord Jesus returns.

The Holy Spirit is telling me to trust in the Lord with all my heart and all my mind and with all my strength and he will never forsake me.

I pretty much agree with what you're saying so far, it's the quotes you posted that I have questions about, especially if they are making the claim of being a prophet. Ya know, we can say they are prophecying because much of it is plagiarized from the tone of other prophecies given. They are basically repeating what God has already said, in other words, in order to give the impression that it is impending. Do we need someone else to tell us that? Maybe.

But prophesying like that doesn't make them a prophet, necessarily.

you said

And yes, I agree, it was the Holy Spirit who confirmed the word and not a prophet who gave me a word personally, It's the Holy Spirit who speaks to me from his word.

One thing that my wife and I have noticed is that different Letters pop for different people, one might speak to me but another will speak to my wife.

I know what you mean because I started my path towards God by reading something written by a guy with cultic leanings, very legalistic. But it made me check what the scriptures said in plain language and it wasn't long before I realized there was something not right about the book.

Still, it was used by the Holy Spirit; and even Balaam was a prophet once.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Closed for review.