angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2- UPC Bar Code (Universal Product Code)  What is a Bar Code?   Bar Code - Top 25 Basic Questions

Today, nearly every product we buy from the store has a UPC (Universal Product Code) symbol--commonly called a "bar code."

In 1974, a strange, new mark began appearing on products. Until today, virtually every product is now marked with that familiar UPC barcode. And there are three embedded numbers on every UPC barcode.

What are the three hidden numbers?:

YOU GUESSED IT! 666!... they start the code, mark the middle, and they finish the code (stop).

All of the marks, or bars are associated with numbers at the bottom, except the marks at the first, middle, and end. Notice the marks for the number "6" are "||". And these marks are the same marks at the first, in the middle and at the end!

Here's the other numbers removed.

The number "666" is hidden in every UPC bar code!

(If you don't believe it, get a bar code and look at it!.)

There are basically two forms of UPC symbols:  

1- Those that have two sets of five numerals written at the base: The UPC symbol begins with a six (in the bar code, not the numbers underneath), has a six in the center, and ends with a six: 6,6,6. (this is the most used).

2- Those that have one set of six numerals written at the base. The UPC symbol also begins with a six, but it ends with two sixes (three thin lines encode two sixes, sharing the middle line): 6,66

Something else mysterious has appeared. In the last few years, some UPC codes have appeared with additional boxes underneath the bar code. Beside the boxes are 2 letters - the letter F and the letter H! According to researchers, they stand for forehead or hand. And the purchaser must have the required mark in their forehead or hand before purchasing.

You say it'll never happen! SOME ARE ALREADY OUT! Bar codes, such as these, have already appeared in some Midwestern stores. According to researchers: the F - is for FOREHEAD, and the H - is for HAND! And according to researchers, the purchaser must have a mark in their right hand or forehead before purchasing!

# # # # #

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Angels,

This is quite interesting. Where did you get this information from?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hey there Angels,

As Bob stated this is some very interesting material. I sure would like to know where you got it too.

• 15 years later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Days Won:  28

:) This post is really old ,

Did somebody just read it?

I didn't even know it existed anymore  :)

I'm curious now who's reading it?

So much has changed since those days,that was just the beginning of all trouble..

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Definitely want to know where this came from. All those bars represent is a computer code that basically describes the product you are buying. 

The UPC symbol is not the mark of the beast or even indicates that it is such. I know people are super eager to know what this number means and what the mark actually looks like. As a Christian I know it will exist, I believe that God said it will happen and I also know that as a believer I will not be deceived into accepting the mark when that times comes. Most of these 666 ideas are just speculation, conspiracies and really quite honestly very deceptive and lead people on wild goose chases. I am saying this in a very general way because I too have to be careful that I don't just read something then believe it to be true. 

We need to keep watch for sure but we also need to be more focused on server the Lord and spend less time trying to figure out if the mark of the beast is here. We will know it when it happens and I don't think it will be subtle either.

I have been hearing this about the bar codes since they came out..Over 40 years now. I have seen no credible evidence that this is the mark. Sometimes I wonder if these kinds of things come about to put our focus on them and distract us from the truth. While we are concentrating on 40 year old technology, who knows what is really being developed?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

I have been hearing this about the bar codes since they came out..Over 40 years now. I have seen no credible evidence that this is the mark. Sometimes I wonder if these kinds of things come about to put our focus on them and distract us from the truth. While we are concentrating on 40 year old technology, who knows what is really being developed?

I tend to agree.  There are a lot of attempts at distraction and we, as believers, just need to focus on Him.  And I'd like to know who bumped this post up too; it's sixteen years old!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Trying to pin down what the mark of the beast will be is all speculation. It will not be known until it is implemented.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Agreed

It will not be known until revealed at the beginning of the 70th week 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, JaniceR said:

Many little children,  when they first saw the bar codes (like a life time ago ! ) ,  recognized them for what they are - part of the system being developed to oppress and to control everyone and every item.

Of this there is no doubt.  

"THE SYSTEM" as described in SCRIPTURE is not good for anyone.  

It did not and does not spring up suddenly overnight - it has been being developed for a century or centuries, easily.----

perhaps as some describe it throughout history ,  ever since the one world church and owg have been the goal of men under the control of the prince of the power of the air ---- i.e. thousands of years ......   (the overwhelming wickedness of men and of society (nor of the devil)  has never gone away (not since the flood! ) )

JESUS describes the SYSTEM several times in SCRIPTURE.    It is just as HE says.   (overwhelmingly and astonishingly evil and wickedness in high places and in low places, everywhere on earth)....

The last 10 years,  governments and industry, corporations and businesses, businessmen and churches, have been able to link in to the SYSTEM,  depending on how much they are willing to pay,  and get various levels of AI ........   it is not good for the poor.