• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

I just recently led a person to the Lord. I mean they really are hungry and searching for answers and most I can answer with scripture. But they honestly asked a question that I need help on.

The question is, What is heaven like. They did not want the pat answers that are usually given and I think they are sincere. They want to know if we will have relationships with people. Kind of like married people do here on earth. I know that Jesus said there will be neither marrying or giving in marriage, but how about the intimacy we will share with each other, and no I don't mean sexual, at least I don't maybe they do.

Do we have close relationships, where two people are kind of bonded together. And do things together as one. Not unlike married people do here. I have not found any clear stuff in the bible about this.

I too am curious about what we may do, as in do we have work to do, do we play, do we build new kingdoms, etc.

Now if anyone can come up with scripture it would be wonderful. But I also would like to know what other people expect to see and do in heaven.

I know we will be worshiping God and praising Him and it will obvious to me we will love doing that. I also am sure we will be loving God and will be loved by God. I just think it is an interesting question about what God has in store for us.....

Thanks ahead of time for peoples imput......

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  281
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Well when I get to heaven I will have to my massion that is up there for me redecorated to fit me. Than I will have to have everyone over for a party. I will serve all kinds of High Carbs and no diet food because the calories won't count when we get to heaven. So there will be a pound or two of choclate for everyone. Than we will have the best musicans and we will be dancing on the streets of Gold. Pizza 7 days week at every meal yummmy. Thats what I will do in heaven. I'm susre there is scripture to back this all up of course I just don't know some it might be in First Opiniions. Maybe second I'm not sure but I know heaven is a wonderful place filled glory and grace and I'm gonna see my saviors face heaven is a wonderful place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Here are some articles that might help you out...

Heaven what will it be like?

http://www.bible.ca/su-heaven-like.htm

What is heaven like?

http://bible-studies.cephasministry.com/wh...eaven_like.html

What is heaven like? From CBN teaching sheets:

http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/cbnteachi.../FAQ_heaven.asp

If Heaven is Perfect, Won't It Be Perfectly Boring?

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/ministry_ar...es/1149344.html

Pets in Heaven?

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/ministry_ar...=1002&p=1015797

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

Thanks Kittyjo, much needed help... may God bless you for it........ :cool:

Guest RayVen

Sooooo....you wana know about heaven eh?

well how about you hear it from an edcuated nutral satanist and theologist. You think your gonna go to heaven? flip to Revelations Chapter seven verse four

"And the number of them which were sealed: and they were sealed 144 000 of all the tribes of children"

through out the history of time 144 000 chosen ones will only make it into heaven. You still dont believe me? Go to your local christan store and pick up a book on JUST revelations and it will FULLY EXPLAIN what eye'm talking about. Here is your GOD

A GOD OF LIES. Man how do you people miss these things?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Welcome to WB, RayVen.

I pray that God will help you in your understanding of His word through this ministry.

I know He will light your way through Christ.

Will you listen to Him?

t.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Sooooo....you wana know about heaven eh?

well how about you hear it from an edcuated nutral satanist and theologist. You think your gonna go to heaven? flip to Revelations Chapter seven verse four

"And the number of them which were sealed: and they were sealed 144 000 of all the tribes of children"

through out the history of time 144 000 chosen ones will only make it into heaven. You still dont believe me? Go to your local christan store and pick up a book on JUST revelations and it will FULLY EXPLAIN what eye'm talking about. Here is your GOD

A GOD OF LIES. Man how do you people miss these things?

Rev 7:9-10

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

NASB

Rev 7:14-16

"These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne shall spread His tabernacle over them. 16 "They shall hunger no more,

NASB

Well, I don't know wether these people are in heaven or where, but it sounds like a really good place to be, and there are many more than 144,000

Sam

Guest LCPGUY

Like Paul said, it is unimaginable, unspeakable. There are no human words or thoughts to even imagine it. We cannot begin to conceive of the glory, the holiness that awaits us there. Yes, we cannot comprehend it, we can

Guest kitkat
Like Paul said, it is unimaginable, unspeakable. There are no human words or thoughts to even imagine it. We cannot begin to conceive of the glory, the holiness that awaits us there. Yes, we cannot comprehend it, we can