• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Wow, I can't believe I missed this post up until now! RT, I agree, that post is awesome. I know Christ will rescue us before the tribulation; He has promised that. You have gotten some amazing insights; you are truly blessed! Thank you fo sharing these! :inlove:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, I can't believe I missed this post up until now! RT, I agree, that post is awesome. I know Christ will rescue us before the tribulation; He has promised that. You have gotten some amazing insights; you are truly blessed! Thank you fo sharing these! :inlove:

Thanks For Him Alone,

It was my pleasure.  It just goes to show that there is still a ton of treasure to be revealed in His awesome Word.  I think God is starting to unveil some of His hidden secrets from ancient days gone by.  And just as He promised Daniel, knowledge will be increased in these last days.  These are very exciting times that we are living in.  Who would have ever thought that we would be excited to look for treasure in the Bible?  As this world is slowly passing away, the Bible and the Spiritual things of God are coming alive!!!  I can hardly wait to see what's next.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I have been into the subject of Noah's Ark since I was young and recently had some of my work published in a friend's book on the search for Noah's Ark.  One thing that caught my attention in the Genesis account is the 7 days between entering the Ark and the begining of the flood.  This was likely a time for mourning Methuselah's death (Noah's grandfather), who's name means "When he dies, it will come." If you figure out the chronology from the life of Noah (600 years old when the flood came), you will find that the very year Methuselah died, the flood came. It happened exactly as God had predicted.  The 7 days could correspond to the 7 year tribulation when the world continues on its course, unsuspecting of what is to come afterwards (judgement and spiritual death).  

I've also found interesting parallels between the Ark and God.  There were 3 levels to the Ark and 3 persons in the Godhead.  Jesus likened himself to a door in several instances.

Note the unmistakable similarity between the door in the ark and Jesus as the doorway into heaven:

"...and set the door of the ark in its side. You shall make it with lower, second, and third decks." - Genesis 6:16

"Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep." - John 10:7

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture." - John 10:9

"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."" - John 14:6

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Greetings,

Please allow me to share and reiterate various things below:-

1 Thes. 4:16-17 - "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of {the} archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord."

First notice that the Lord descends Himself.

Greetings,

Please allow me to share and reiterate various things below:-

1 Thes. 4:16-17 - "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of {the} archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord."

First notice that the Lord descends Himself.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hey RT, What's rolling? (read: how your doing?!)

We will be home free, no longer bound!!

I really like what you said there... Amen to that.

This is not really in response to your post, but I wish to quote ALL the below excellent points that I read, concerning what John saw just before God pours out the last 7 plagues:

And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been VICTORIOUS over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God.

- Rev 15:2

John saw these people SAFE!

SO, IF WE ARE WALKING WITH GOD, SENSITIVE TO GOD, FULFILLING GOD'S WILL EVERYDAY IN OUR LIVES, GOD WILL WATCH OVER US, SUSTAIN US SPIRITUALLY, PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY, AND PRESERVE US SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY TO THE COMING OF JESUS!

• 1 month later...

bump

• 1 month later...