IGNORED

Famine

Catsmeow

As I read this prophecy, It sounded like someone did it out of there own emotion........ Either way God can protect His people.  I am leaning toward this not being of God..... Of course if we don't repent of our fornication and killing of unborn babies in this country we should expect judgement. It would only be right.

As a country we can't go on sinning forever. However there are some righteous people in the USA who love the Lord with all there heart.

Let's pray at least the church would repent and wholly follow God................    ???

Guest shadow2b
As I read this prophecy, It sounded like someone did it out of there own emotion........ Either way God can protect His people.

shadow2b, As I read your reply it came to me what a young nation we are........ Maybe that is why we have not experienced God's judgement yet. His judgement will come if we don't repent, whether in our life or not, it will come. Because He is righteous.

I don't see how we can get the whole nation to repent, but miracles happen. I really don't expect it. Which means I believe at some point we will, as a nation recieve the judgement of God.

However the church, God's people, can repent. And we need repentance. For we kill our own young in the spiritual just as we as a nation kill our unborn. We have much to repent of. And I believe we will, we must. We all need to turn to God with all of our heart.  And we need to love the Lord with all our heart, passionately if you will.  More than anything else.

I am not picking on anything or anyone, But we need to love God more than our families, church buildings, our houses, our cars, our golf games, our sports in general, etc. We as God's people must return to our first love and be passionate about it. With a true and honest heart...........

Guest shadow2b
shadow2b, As I read your reply it came to me what a young nation we are........ Maybe that is why we have not experienced God's judgement yet. His judgement will come if we don't repent, whether in our life or not, it will come. Because He is righteous.

I don't see how we can get the whole nation to repent, but miracles happen. I really don't expect it. Which means I believe at some point we will, as a nation recieve the judgement of God.

However the church, God's people, can repent. And we need repentance. For we kill our own young in the spiritual just as we as a nation kill our unborn. We have much to repent of. And I believe we will, we must. We all need to turn to God with all of our heart.