• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Ouoted from Micheal Roods Mistery of Iniqity Rapture timming

START OF QUOTE

A Letter to the Church in Tribulation

The section of scripture we have been considering in II Thessalonians is in the middle of a letter to a church in the throes of great tribulation.  It is very significant that this letter to the church in tribulation is the last of the seven church epistles in its sequential order.  It depicts Christ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

The reason I posted the original post was to plant a seed so that when tribulation hits us and the pre-tribbers hope is smashed on the ground those that have read this debate will realize that the faith is not false but someone

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

This thread is laughable. The guy who wrote it sounds aweful paranoid. Not only do the post-tribbers have to worry about the anti-christ, but now they also have to worry about the pre-tribbers. Give me a break!!

If you get left behind, you may want to think about changing your title from post-trib to the five foolish virgins.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings to all my brothers.

Wordsower

There's no way He's coming as a theif in the night and every eye will see Him is the same event.  We have trumpets and then we have Him retuning with no trumpets but 1000's of saints with Him, hmmm, where'd they come from?

1 corinthians 15:50:52

50I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-- 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.  53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

Wordsower

I'm thinking the Beast is something to fear,

Matthew 10:28

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Wordsower

What do you suppose we are being redeemed from?

From the wrath of the lord.

Oh, and if Jesus is coming to rule and reign on earth, when do you suppose we get to go to heaven?  After 1000 years?  Come on!

After the tribulation.

Wordsower

I'm going, you can stay if ya like!

Rollin

If you get left behind, you may want to think about changing your title from post-trib to the five foolish virgins.

Rollin

This thread is laughable. The guy who wrote it sounds aweful paranoid. Not only do the post-tribbers have to worry about the anti-christ, but now they also have to worry about the pre-tribbers. Give me a break!!

Rollin I have great respect for the input you have on this forum your information on happenings in europe have been greatly appreciated brother, we do not agree on this trib timing that

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

I venture lightly into this arena again.

I'll probably get pounded. But here goes.

I Love you Pre tribbers sincerely. Rollin, knows this. I Love all the brothers and sisters. That said. we will continue to disagree until these things come to pass.

I  have severe problems with this pre trib stuff.

Many Christians today are under Tribulation.Many have been in the past as well. Tribulation and Wrath are as different as Fruits and Vegetables.Try going to Saudi Arabia and preaching the gospel or perhaps China. If they don't kill you, you will be in jail for a while at least. When their killing you, your blood certainly won't be on G-ds hands. Neither will it be during the Great Tribulation.That's like saying Gun's are the problem and not people.In that case G-d would be the problem and not satan.

Some of you display anger at our preaching of post trib.How much more angry will you be if we are correct and all of us are under Tribulation?

The USA can't stand for long. At least as we know it. We are standing in the way. The floodgates are open and the One World Gov't is rushing in.  Our Freedoms are being eroded right out from under us.

I am not a prophet nor do I profess to be. I have had prophetic dreams as some of us have of late. I have dreamed of a world and a U.S. you would not recognize. I am there in the thick of it. Me! I must not be part of the elite who gets raptured away.I do believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, was crucified, and died,was buried,and rose on the third day,he then ascended into Heaven and sat down on the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead and his kingdom will have no end. He is the Lord G-d himself. I believe it.

Exclusivity!? Who are these super christians who will be raptured away? Certainly not  some of the Charlatins we see on T.V. (Not all of them, you know what I mean)  Certainly not the ones sitting in Church on Sunday's saying the creeds .None are perfect. We all fall short. Why have grace? We all fall short! I fall short daily!If we all fall short howbeit that certain of us get away while others don't? The way I read the pre trib rapture. You have to be super good. (none not one is good evil is in their hearts and minds) You have to be super sharp at scripture. You have to hear that secret Trump that only special Christians with super hearing can detect. I know noone who is perfect save one Jesus Christ. This is what bothers me about this stuff. G-d is long suffering. Salvation is not an exclusive club. All are called some choose not to be Christian at their peril. Some works are not better than others. We are under grace because we needed it.We could not get there on our own. If special works special preparation get you out of Tribulation? What of Grace?

Your saying that some will get left behind. The foolish virgins are not foolish from unbelief but because they didn't prepare is what you are saying. I can't prepare to do anything for G-d. My preparations and works are dirty rags in his sight. I can give him nothing. This is the mystery of salvation.He gave me everything. My good works are for his pleasure and his will. Not to save me from any Tribulation. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Now that would be Tribulation if it didn't kill me.

:brightidea:

The foolish Virgins only work if they never believed to begin with.There's a whole lotta Christians with a form of G-dliness yet denying it's power. There's a whole lotta of Christians who think the story's in the bible never happened. It's allegorical to them. They never really believed.

The Pre trib doctrine is as bad as the parable in Luke18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, G-d, I thank thee that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.12I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all I posess."

It could easily say " The pre tribber stood and prayed thus with himself, G-d, I thank thee that I am not as the rest of the church are, unraptured, non bride, unperfect works, or even as this Post tribber. I prepare twice a week." :rofl:

Okay only putting it that way to represent the absurd by being absurd. Only joking.

We will have to agree to disagree. This makes non of us less Christians or in unbelief.

Peace :inlove: Amen

Guest C.D. Light

Rollin--Amen, this thread is laughable.  And Rood is totally off the wall, preaching a lying Jesus then.

Wordsower--Good post. U got it, guy.

I think we must have a lot of guilt ridden people who just think they arent worthy; how else can u look at it.

This Rood guy must be one of em; and looking for company  :brightidea:  cause that aint what the book says at all.

Thats the problem ya get into folks, when u insist on calling yourself the "Elect".  

Wordsower is absolutely right. For christians "going thru the Trib" gee, God was so insensitive that He didnt even give any instructions.  What do u post tribbers intend to do? Remember now, you do have a 50% chance of even living for the first half, and about another 1% chance during the second half, cause by the time Christ returns at the end of it all, He says if He didnt come then, there wouldnt be any flesh left.

Maybe you could all go around Praising the Lord and telling each other how good God is --ALL the time.  Stuff like that.

:rofl:  And maybe, remind each other that God LUVS you and how He said He'd never leave u or forsake you.  You get the picture.

cd

Guest C.D. Light

Dr. Luke -- Its like this.  Nobody is a super christian, and God never said we had to be a super christian to be raptured.

When we received salvation, ALL of our sins were COVERED by the Blood of Jesus.  This mean that after that, whenever he looks at us He does not see our sins because they are covered by his blood.  It is by that that He SEES us as "sinless" in his view and we are COUNTED as Righteous in HIS eyes.

And that is what makes us "worthy" to be raptured.

The Pharisees were saying they were "good" people and thats what was their error.  

We do not claim to be "worthy" because we are "good".

We are "worthy" because we met the criteria which God set for us; when we meet that criteria, He says "thats good enough for Me".

So we should take Him at His word. He doesnt see us the same way we see ourselves. We see ourselves as we are; He sees us as COVERED by His Blood. If it were not so, He wouldnt have said it.

Dr.Luke, take Him at his word.

cd

Rollin

Rollin

Rollin I have great respect for the input you have on this forum your information on happenings in europe have been greatly appreciated brother, we do not agree on this trib timing that

Exclusivity!? Who are these super christians who will be raptured away? Certainly not

Here is a question for you post-tribbers.

If Christ comes at the end of the tribulation and takes all those who believe in Him, and destroys all those who don't believe, then who do you suppose will re-populate the earth in the new millennium?? Better yet, who will Christ and His saints rule and reign over if all His enemies have been destroyed?? Hmmmmm???