IGNORED

Warning on rapture speculation

Matthitjah

Guest C.D. Light

Rollin -- I disagree with you.  Either a person is born again or they are not. Yes, all born agains are raptured because they are ALL covered by the Blood. We are not raptured based upon our works or our service.

Our works are judged to determine rewards. Those who have done no work, simply wont get any rewards.

We are saved by our faith, and not by our works. And when we are saved by our faith, then we are likewise raptured because of that salvation.  

You are saying "Hey, u didnt DO any works, so I am not going to rapture you".  There is nothing like that in the Bible anywhere.

Sure we should do works, but Ive seen true believers who are not educated enough to do much in the way of actual works. They may have other attributes but they couldnt deliver any salvation message to anyone. Gods hold people accountable for what they are able to do within their means; not on quantity of works.

cd

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

He will not put down all of his enemy's until after the 1,000 year reign. Then will Satan (who unlike the beast and the false prophet who have already been thrown into the lake of fire before his reign)be loosed and cause a revolt. Then he too will be thrown into the lake of fire. Then will the dead unbelievers be judged.Then hell and Death (The last enemy death) will be cast into the lake of fire.Those not in the book of life will also be cast also into the lake of fire. Then will come his Bride(The New Jerusalem)down from heaven (he will present her to his friends) and all the guests who were invited to the wedding.

Then will the unchaste virgins and the guest with the wrong garments be shut out. He already told them I know you not and they were cast into the lake of fire.

After the great tribulation at his coming there will still be some alive. Albeit a small portion of the former human population. If they go not up to tribute G-d yearly. They will have no rain and various other curses. They will be in their human bodies sin and all.

He will rule them like a Rod of Iron.  :thumb:

I Love you Rollin Brother.

Peace :inlove: Amen

Guest C.D. Light

Luke -- Incorrect.  The 1000 rhein of Christ begins as soon as he returns at the end of Tribulation. And WE who were raptured return with him and rhein with Him.

1 Thes 2:19  For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of REJOICING? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord AT HIS COMING?

To be in the presence of anyone, means you are right along side of that person.

cd

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rollin -- I disagree with you.

Guest C.D. Light

rollin, where did i ever say i believed a believer could go and live like hell?  That isnt a true believer. You've read enough of my posts to know better than that.

Rapture is tied in with salvation.  But again, I dont see any separation of some born agains from other born agains.

My mother, for instance, was given 3 months to live. That is when she got saved.  She knew nothing about scripture and was too sickly immediately thereafter to do ANY works of any kind.

The only thing she did was call people and invite them to her funeral.  They may have been amazed that she could speak so casually about such a thing, without a worry about it at all. This may have been the only thing even close to being a "testimony".

But according to you, she will not be raptured out of her grave.

But that isnt what the bible says at all.  It says ALL who are dead IN CHRIST are risen from the grave..........no separate distinctions whatsoever. And so with we who are alive at that time, no separate distinction. It just says those "in christ".

Period.

cd

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

rollin, where did i ever say i believed a believer could go and live like hell?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

C.D,

Luke -- Incorrect.  The 1000 rhein of Christ begins as soon as he returns at the end of Tribulation. And WE who were raptured return with him and rhein with Him.

1 Thes 2:19  For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of REJOICING? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord AT HIS COMING?

To be in the presence of anyone, means you are right along side of that person.

cd

He returns at the end of Wrath . For his 1,000 year reign. With the Saints he saved from his Wrath. The living and the dead in Christ he took away before his wrath.

As for your mother I'm glad she was saved. She should be on equal footing with the rest of us Christians. Just as the thief on the cross next to Jesus. Who was promised he would be in paradise with the lord that very day.

He didn't have the time or the means to do any good works either. Grace was counted to him for his belief.

There is the hitch in this Pre trib stuff.  Thats why I said what I said about the Virgins. If they really knew the Lord he wouldn't have shut them out. The Virgins who went in had grace and salvation because they really knew their lord. The ones who didn't go in really weren't Born again. They really didn't believe.  They made the wrong preparations in the fact that they weren't ready truly to receive him not in any work they forgot to do. Likewise the ones who went in were truly ready to receive him not in any special work they did.But in true faith and belief.

We both believe in a taking away a rapture as it were. We just don't agree on the timing. We also don't agree on whether our lord will allow us Tribulation. As history is my judge the Saints have been in Tribulation since Christ walked the earth. "The world will hate you, remember it hated me first." the only difference is that this will be Great Tribulation such as mankind has never seen. Remember who is causing it not G-d but the dragon himself. When G-d goes to pour out his Wrath . If we were still here then G-d would be unjust. A house can not stand divided against itself.

Look at poor JOB he had much tribulation caused by the Devil.

P.S.

I'm really glad your mother made it. :thumb:

Peace  :inlove: Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

hi  , it is not works means rapture adn i dont think rollin thinks that either ....IT all comes down to whether you live the zoey life. Do you know what the zoey life is?