• Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

HI,

I do think that Hal Lindsey is a wonderful Christian

and so are Grant Jefrrew and David Wilkerson,

But it is ok to agree to disagree.

I believe it the most important part of all of it is to make sure you are safed. I take the Bible very serieus too and believe you have to be very carefull with Bible codes, so it is not misused  or used to foretell the future.

I do believe also in U.F.O. 's but as a tool of the enemy.

But I love you all in the Lord and some day we sit together and discuss everything, what do you think of that?

Waiting for His return, Angels

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Smith

Angels4u

I am a graduate Engineer as well as a Bible Student - The Bible Codes have been mathematically proven to be millions to one against being there by Chance - But i realise that unless you have a high maths Qualification you will be tempted to say - Hey it can be twisted to get anything - Which is Totally untrue. The Most Important thing about the Codes is that they Verify to a Generation of Doubters that the Bible was Inspired to the very last letter - (or Codes dont work) and God the Father Is truly Outside time. When i read that the name of the Moonlandings Rocket - With the Date to the Day of the Landing was all encoded around verses where God is telling Abraham to 'Look at the Stars' - It told me God really does have a Sense of Humour. Most people who mock the codes dont have the maths to understand - so its not for them anyway, but i do use it to witness to the wise about the infallibility of Gods word.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Quote: from John Smith on 2:02 pm on Nov. 21, 2001

Angels4u

I am a graduate Engineer as well as a Bible Student - The Bible Codes have been mathematically proven to be millions to one against being there by Chance - But i realise that unless you have a high maths Qualification you will be tempted to say - Hey it can be twisted to get anything - Which is Totally untrue. The Most Important thing about the Codes is that they Verify to a Generation of Doubters that the Bible was Inspired to the very last letter - (or Codes dont work) and God the Father Is truly Outside time. When i read that the name of the Moonlandings Rocket - With the Date to the Day of the Landing was all encoded around verses where God is telling Abraham to 'Look at the Stars' - It told me God really does have a Sense of Humour. Most people who mock the codes dont have the maths to understand - so its not for them anyway, but i do use it to witness to the wise about the infallibility of Gods word.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Quote: from angels4u on 1:43 pm on Nov. 21, 2001

HI,

I do think that Hal Lindsey is a wonderful Christian

and so are Grant Jefrrew and David Wilkerson,

But it is ok to agree to disagree.

I believe it the most important part of all of it is to make sure you are safed. I take the Bible very serieus too and believe you have to be very carefull with Bible codes, so it is not misused

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The thing that erked me about the book is the author...after all that research was STILL questioning if there was a God!  It made me thing...."what MORE proof do you need"  Pray for the dude and his salvation!

GEL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  455
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I read the book and have read critics from both sides. I haven't really given much study into it. It is interesting.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664

Hello green eyed lady,

This is a very nice forum and we respect each other here.

I don't appriciate the remark you give to Hal Lindsey, David Wilkerson and Grant Jeffrew?

They have led so many people to the Lord, how many people did you bring to the Lord? The Bible tells us to esteem the other Christian above our self.

Or did I understand you wrong is somebody else is the dude?

Love you in the Lord, Angels

uhhhhh Ya the guys name is Michael Drosnin.  He is still searching for proof of God.  This is the author of the book Bible Code.  Who the heck is Hal Lindsey....He didn;t write the book..Michael Drosnin did and if Hal is associated with michael don;t you think he should be spending more time helping michael find God and less time on a code?

GEL

So i did some searching on Hal.  OKKKKKKk...well i don't agree with HIS doctrine but angel you go ahead and defend him...I am sure you both agree with the same doctrines.  i don't and THATS ok!  BTW.....I don't appreciate being asked how many people I have lead to the Lord....Do you have marks on your house somewhere that you keep track??  I don't. To be proud about wearing one's works like metals, as if works are somthing to be honored in this lifetime is not biblical.

GEL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664

Dear Green eyed lady,

I did not mean for you to get angry at all!!

I agree for 100% with your opinion about Michael Drostin, he is using the Bible.

But Hal Lindsey is another story, he has led very many people to the Lord, and ok we might sometimes not agree with another Christians doctrine, but it's ok to agree to disagree. But when we all get to heaven, we all have to live together, because I am sure that Hal Lindsey is going to be there too!

Hope you don't stay angry, love you in the Lord<Angels