• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all!! :)

I'm new to this board,so I dont know if this question was already brought up.

I was reading Proof the Bible is True,and came across:Since the rebirth

of Israel on May 14,1948,one by one,a huge list of over 300 prophecies

have come to pass,....My question is where can I find this list of

prophecies?Maybe it is somewhere on this site?

In the meantime may God bless you-all!!! :brightidea:

Hmm! I thought if I had a question, that I

would receive an answer. :???:  :brightidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

luvuall,

This is a great question. I wish I can find a list myself. If I do find one I promise to post it.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

All I can think of is the increase in wars, earthquakes, disease, etc. There's an article with all the statistics in my friends bible. I'll post them here tomorrow when I can look at it :)

God Bless! :brightidea:

Hi everyone!! :brightidea:

Thank's in advance { boblandis and Butterfly634}.

I appreciate your help :!:

May God Bless :thumb:

Guest EPHRIAM777

Eph writes...

Sorry I haven't heard of this list...

Maybe by Israel returning you mean 300 have been completed because of that happening..?

Either way I haven't heard of this "list"...!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Allright, here we go. :)

The verses I list are all from Matthew chapter 24

The first thing Jesus talks about as a warning are the false prophets who "will deceive many". Throughout history imposters and delusional fanatics have arisen and claimed to be the Messiah. In this generation alone we have seen an explosion of those claiming to be Jesus, including David Koresh, Sun Myung Moon and the Lord Maitreya. (Vs.4-5)

Jesus also warned about the increase of wars before his second coming. Statistics show that over the centuries our planet has endured 13 years of war for every year of peace. Despite the numerous peace and disarmament treaties enacted since 1945, we have not known a single day of worldwide peace but rather have experienced more wars than any other genration in history. Despite the growing dangers of war, Jesus told his followers to not be troubled because "the end is still to come."(Vs. 6)

Jesus also warned that a series of cataclysmic natural phenomena would characterize his imminent return. Famine, pestilence and earthquakes would not only increase in frequency in the last days; they would also occur in different and unusual places. Here are some statistics that herald the fulfillment of this prophecy. FAMINE: Millions are at risk of famine in this decade in central Africa, India, North Korea and China. Many other nations are unable to properly feed their people due to the decreasing amounts of agricultural lands, increasing amounts of deserts and the soaring growth of their poulations. Diminished food resources will be overwhelmed during the tribulation when worldwide famine destroys millions of lives. EARTHQUAKES: Killer earthquakes (6.5 or higher on the Richter scale) occured only once every decade during the 1800s. According to current statistics, the number of these major earthquakes has increased to over 100 in this decade alone. PESTILENCE: Worldwide pestilence (or disease) would also signal Jesus' return. In the past twenty years, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), health professionals have diagnosed more than 25 infectious diseases with no known treatment or cure. These have come about as a result of travel between nations, poor sanitation, growing urbanization and overpopulation. Sexually transmitted diseases are increasing, causing sterility or death. Recent studies predict that AIDS may wipe out as much as one quarter of global population. Jesus warns that these terrible judgments will only set the stage for the terrible judgments of the tribulation. (Vs.7-8)

Jesus warned that his followers would be subject to extreme persecution and martyrdom because of a profound hatred of Jesus by the religious authorities. This prophecy was initially fulfilled during the first wave of of persecution by the Jewish authorities during the first century, but will find its final fulfillment in the terrible persecution of the tribultaion. Because of this persecution in the last days, many will turn from their faith and betray other believers. Jesus also warned of the proliferation of false prophets and the tragic alienation of affection between people. In our generation we have seen an astonishing rise of false prophets, telepaths and cults. The growing litany of child abuse, spousal battery and abuse of the elderly reflects the wide spread iniquity of our time. (Vs.9-12)

The generations of the last days would witness the gospel being preached in an unprecedented way throughout the world. Only then would the end come. The spectacular growth of the church in our generation is one of the great signs of the nearness of God's return. Some studies indicate that one person in ten of the world's population today is a christian. (Vs.13-14)

Whew! That was alot to type! LOL :D

• Praying! 1

Hi everyone! :)

First I want to thank-you Butterfly 634 For your

effort to help me.

Yes Matthew chapter 24 is very interesting!

But if you would like to check this site...http://www.raptureinfo.com/

well this was the list of prophecies that I was talking about!!!

So now you can enjoy reading! :D

And this goes for you too both:boblandis and EPHRIAM777!! :brightidea:

May God bless you-all!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26