Diversity

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

To destroy our culture, America's youth needed capturing by the Luciferic worshippers. The deviates went to war to capture the minds of our youth. The militant Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Neywork (GLSEN) gained entrance into the public education system while the Bible was kicked out.

In Massachusetts GLSEN gave children as young as 14 years of age verbal "how-to" lessons in homosexual acts, including sadomasochistic practices during a Queer Sex workshop.

The society these people want to develop is one of pure perversion. GLSEN had a seventh-grade girl narrating a video promoting the man-boy love of the ancient Greeks. And, to think the Supreme Court ruled that reading the Bible in school would be pschologically harmful, but this crap is A-OK.

The secularist campaign against vouchers for students because the state would be supporting religion, they decry. Also then, they would not have our children's minds to warp with their lies.

Shown across the country in the public schools was the lesbian-produced film It's Elementary: Talking about Gay Issues in School. The video shows teachers giving pro-homosexual instruction to children--from the first grade through middle school.

In 1998, there was 100 lesbian high scholll student clubs. In 2000 there were over 2000. The number has grown due to the propaganda of the media.

Concerning the homosexual movement, author William F. Jasper writes, 'In their 1989 best seller, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90s, homosexual strategists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen detailed the plans of this conspiracy, "Kirk and Madsen explained how they and their allies in the major entertainment and news media would saturate society with "gay" news and entertainment to "desensitize" straights to homosexuality. After sufficient exposure, what had previously been thought intolerable would merit "no more than a shrug of the shoulders." At which point they said, the battle "is virtually won." The deviate duo outlined a plan of total war, utilizing "deception," "propaganda," and "emotional manipulation" to cast homosexuals sympathetically as moderates and virtuous victims, while opponents are painted as vicious, intolerable bigots.

"If we do our jobs right," said James Anderson, GLSEN director of communications, "we're going to raise a generation of kids who don't believe the Religious Right."

"All Americans are affected by the Culture War, but the segment of our society that is most affected is the youth. The would-be architects of the new moral order to recognize that even if older Americans refuse to abandon their beliefs, they will eventually die off and be replaced by generation Xers and generation Yers who, on the surface at least, appear to lack the moral compass of their parents or grandparents." Gary Benoit, Editor of the New Anerican, October 23, 2000

Just read the newspapers and watch the change that is going on in the public education system. The atheists want full day kindergarten. they desire our children to be in school 40 hours a week and every other Saturday. Through legislation, an end run against parental rights is occurring. Children are slowly becoming the property of the state. Two similar bills were before the California state legislature in 2007; one proposed that it would be illegal to spank children under three while the othet proposed that it be illegal to spank your child if over the age of four. While no longer allowing religion in the public schools, the atheist, pro homosexual Unitarian Universalists can teach kindergartners sex education.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt said, "in politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Though these anti-Christ individuals are fighting their war, they are pawns in the globalist's game.

Being a a freethinker is synonymous with being an atheist. The freethinkers thought process is not as free as they believe, because so much time and energy has been spent to buy their minds. Their so-called freethinking is part of Antonio Gramsci's plan for a totalitarian state. It's about the destruction of morality and the family. As Roosevelt said, "it was planned that way."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

As I live in Russia I have read this with surprise to put it mildly. We are lucky here in Russia that it is different and I do hope it will be different. Of course there are many things I do not like here, astrological advice on TV for instance but what I have read just now is different. The only way out is to bring up kids in the families and tell them all about the situation as soon as possible. I remember when I was a teenager in the former USSR and my grandmother secretly had me baptized (my parents were atheists) and she did not speak much and soon we parted but I think I am a Christian under her influence. Praying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.90
  • Days Won:  33

:)

There really needs to be a warning on this article... not for those with a weak stomach. Yuck.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

:)

There really needs to be a warning on this article... not for those with a weak stomach. Yuck.

I think all of society needs a warning label at this point lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest HIS girl

Something that needs to be brought up is the sly manipulation of making out natural relationships of male/female, is sexist and is a male dominated union which in light of that makes "same sex" relationships look "free, accepting and mutual" based. This is highlighted over the fact that same sex unions are not effective to society as well as not natural in the Biblical sense as well as the humanistic sense...

My best friend was "gay" and in her gay relationships she found freedom that she didn't have when she had boyfriends - she was physically judged by guys etc and was "accepted" in the physical sense for how she was with lesbians (a little overweight) -

The thing was, all of her (lesbian) relationships were disfunctional to the point she committed suicide - :) In actual fact, she wasn't free emotionally or physically and the emotional assualt of her relationship led her to end her life....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,069
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

:emot-pray:

wipe that up AAAAAAAndy :b:

• 7 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 4/16/2010 at 12:10 PM, vlad said:

The only way out is to bring up kids in the families and tell them all about the situation as soon as possible. I remember when I was a teenager in the former USSR and my grandmother secretly had me baptized (my parents were atheists) and she did not speak much and soon we parted but I think I am a Christian under her influence. Praying.

Amen.   Praying.   HalleluYAH TO YAHWEH !