Karen C.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

If I could only pick one word for what the Lord will be looking for in His bride, it would be "obedience".

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was finished with this thread except for fixing all my errors, but yesterday while at work in my tower, the Lord revealed some more startling proof on this subject.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Alright RT, here is that which I am lead to share:

More Will Be Given?

Matthew 13:12

Thanks for sharing a word from the Lord Suzanne.

• 2 months later...

bump

Guest kelly
R.T. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your writings and how much I learn from them.  I always look forward to them and I appreciate the amount of time that you must spend in study and writing them to share with us.

R.T. I just want you to know how much I appreciate your writings and how much I learn from them.

Guest Waldans Mountain

Hi Rollin Thunder

Im havin a tough time believing in a rapture. Maybe you can answer a few questions. You say the scripture below speaks of a rapture?

1COR.15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Am i correct?

Hi Rollin Thunder

Im havin a tough time believing in a rapture. Maybe you can answer a few questions. You say the scripture below speaks of a rapture?

1COR.15[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Am i correct?

Hello Waldans Mountain,

That is one scripture used for the rapture, but here are a couple more :

1 Thes. 4:16-18 - "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (17)After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (18)Therefore encourage each other with these words."

John 11:24-26 - "Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

(25)Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; (26)and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

This second passage shows that whoever is alive and believes at the moment of the resurrection will never see death.  If some people will never face death, then there must be a rapture at some point.  Some people don't believe in the rapture because the word "rapture" isn't found in the Bible, but that's just our english equivalent of being "caught up to meet our Lord in the air."  The word "Bible" isn't in the Bible either, but I'm sure you do believe that there are Bibles.  I hope this helps you.  Cheers!!

Guest Waldans Mountain

Well RT

1 COR. The LAST trumpet sounds            

JOEL 2- trumpets sounding???? On the Day of the Lord.

Can you explain a  pre  or mid  trib rapture in which the LAST trumpet sounds(in 1COR.15) and then theres more trumpets on the DAY of the LORD, which is at the end of the tribulation. 1COR.15  must be speaking of  the DAY OF THE LORD.The end of the tribulation period, and we all will be change on that day. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom.

JOEL 2 [1] Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;[2] A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.