• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Samson Option: Israel's Plan to Prevent Mass Destruction Attacks

In'>http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...2430.shtml

In

1997, Jane's Intelligence Weekly examined satellite photographs of what it described as an Israeli military base at Kfar Zechariah, concluding academically, "Israel's nuclear arsenal is larger than many estimates."

According to Jane's, the site was said to house about 50 Jericho-2 missiles, believed to have a maximum range of about 3,000 miles with a warhead of about 2,200 pounds.

According to the report, the installation contained nuclear bombs, configured for dropping from bombers.

Furthermore, five bunkers at the site were cited as capable of safeguarding 150 weapons.

"This

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey BGlass I hear of Samson Option in Israel goes back to sweet Israel PM Golda Meir

WAY BACK IN DA DAY see goes like this if Middle East arabs decided get kinda frisky with their weapons

Israel push come to shove would lanch nuke attack and take everybody with them

I get the feeling if US isolate Israel I THINK Israel push come to shove would used Nukes

• Followers:  1

Seven of Nine,

I totally agree with you. I also think if Iraq launcs any scuds their way, they could be on the receiving end. Israel has God watching over her and He has let the US have the privilege for a while but even if the US decides not to, God is still there to watch over Israel.

• Content Count:  14

Hey BGlass I agree with you I think Dubya is coming to decision he going regret later

See I think he getting pressure from campaign contributors telling Dubya Dubya don't worry about Israel dude

Israel could take herself

YEAH IT IS TRUE Israel has nuke so rest of Middle East despite what NY Times won't report can't accept

NY Times is brain damaged

I think US sadly to report is thissss close of turning her back on her best ally in Middle East ISRAEL

QUESTION WHY DUBYA WHY you are one brain damaged Alien

I don't know what our Predident is thinking? Men see the outward appearance but God see's the heart. It may be that he is not going to desert Israel, which is my hope. We will have to see, but I still believe Jesus will return son for His Bride.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Let's try to keep future projections within the parameters of Bible prophecy: Ezekiel 38-39 says that Israel shall enter a unprecendented time of peace with its neighbors who shall betray Israel and invade her led by Russia. These invaders shall be desroyed by God when they are in Israeli lands. Hence, there can be no usage of nuclear weapons, because the war will be waged in Israel and Israel shall not nuke itself.

According to Ezekiel 38-39, the invaders turn on each other -- they go insane! And fire from heaven pours down on them. From that day forward, Israel is restored to her husband, God, and for seven years Israel uses the weapons on the ground for fuel.

Therefore, it is not a nuclear war that awaits Israel and her ememies. God has a far greater thing in store. It is an show of force by God for the whole world to witness. Everyone on earth shall witness God defend His wife, Israel in the face of all her ememies. It is unknown when this war shall take place, except we know it occurs before the war Armageddon and before the Reign of the Antichrist.

Erdunstan,

Everyone on earth shall witness God defend His wife, Israel in the face of all her ememies. It is unknown when this war shall take place, except we know it occurs before the war Armageddon and before the Reign of the Antichrist.

Are you referring to Israel as God's wife? I don't know where the verse is that says that, can you tell me where it is? I know that God refers to the Church (Those Believers through the ages that have been Born again) as The Bride of Christ. I know Israel is referred to as His Chosen people.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

Hi Edustan,

>  Let's try to keep future projections within the parameters of Bible prophecy: Ezekiel 38-39 says that Israel shall enter a unprecendented time of peace with its neighbors who shall betray Israel and invade her led by Russia.

Before Israel can be at peace something VERY big has to happen and I believe that will be the destruction of Edom and Damascus either by the USA or Israel. THEN the antichirst will intervene in a world seemingly gone mad and think up some grand plan that will bring "peace" to the world. By then the world will be ready to accept anything. Then Eze 38, 39 can be fulfilled.

Does anyone see any mention of Edom being involved in the Gog/Magog war in Eze 38,39?