• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Commit your email list today

I'll give you an example of what can happen.  Lets say then 20 of us that read this today, all send this link, from bibledesk.com to the 20 people in our email list of friends and aquaintances, believers or not.  

20 of us today, sending 20 each.  That's 400 new sets of eyeballs reading about Christ Jesus.

Next day those 400 each send to their list of 20.  in 2 days we would be at 8,000

day 3= 160,000  Day 4=3,200,000 Day 5=64 million  Day 6=in the billions, in only 6 days.

In addition to this, you "mail" a copy of this to everyone you know that is not on a computer.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

-Matthew 24:14

Follow this link   http://www.thegiftsoftheholyspirit.org/tra...t_bibledesk.htm  to get a copy of bibledesks.com tract.  I placed it on my site because i added to the tract to email and mail it to all as I stated above.

Then said he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; (38) Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

-Matthew 9:37-38