• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1984

Hello there I'm ~*~Marsi~*~ and I'm a bit new to the WC forums. Well since I couldn't get the "chat now" to work. (I'm rarely there but I've lurked there a bit behind some of my friends *hugs to Gamma, Angel, Omega, and I don't know the rest of their names*) Is this where I post a "Hi I'm new" thread or did I miss something? lol I don't know the rules or whatnot of these forums and I'd like to meet some new people so I guess I'll try posting here and get poked if I did something wrong. :)

What would be helpful is a quick run down on what to do here is all I need. Other then meeting some brothers and sisters (or soon-to-be's?/ I'm-just-lurking's). Well I guess that's it. I'm not the most active member but maybe that'll change. *gets poked by Angel* I'm sure she's happy I at least /tried/ to get on when I' at my own house. *misses taking over gamma/angel's computer and being silly on chat* Anywho Nice to meet ya! :):) :hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Welcome to Worthy Boards Marsi,

It is a pleasure to have you here. Just so that way you know, usually your introduction posts go into another section here at the Worthy Boards. However, it is awesome to have you and I hope you enjoy your stay. God Bless

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Hi Marsi!peek.gif

Welcome to the boards!

All you really need to do is jump right in and start posting. :) You'll find some fun stuff (as well as some crazy people) in the Fellowship Hall and jokes in the Humor Section. The rest of the board has more serious discussions, though you never know when somebody may throw a pie at you just for innocently giving your opinion. :)

I guess you already know we are a loving family...with a few sibling rivalrys and an occasional nut in the family tree.

IR :il:

Why thank you Danielle. Could you happen to tell me which one I cshould have posted under? I didn't see which one so I just picked the one I though most likely. lol ^^ It is a pleasure being here.

Edit:

hehehe Hi IR! lol I guessed as much. I should've started posting here a LONG time ago *can see Angel nodding like crazy* Fellowship Hall and Humor Section sounds like fun. ^^

We throw pies here? Ohh goodies I wonder what kind? *peacons* lol I've had a share of pie-in-the-faces before but all should be in love. Exspacailly here since we're mostly all believes. *Though that doesn't always happen* Thanks for the heads up. ^^ I hope to see you around more. *I'm sure of it. ^^*

Edited by ~*~Marsi~*~

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

Marsi!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Marsi)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

that is a chat room hug when you get in!! Welcome to Worthy!!! Like you, I can't get into chat at the moment (a chat Mod who can't get in?.. :) ) lol

Anyways, it is very simple. You post away here till your heart is content. We have board moderators which are different from Chat room moderators. You can go to them for help for whatever questions you may have. Also anyone with Senior or Royal membership status next to their name are awesome people to talk to! Feel free to pm any of us and we will do our best to help!

The different forum have different theme's if you will. The Upper Room has fellowship hall and humor sub rooms which can be for questions, getting to know people and general lighthearted stuff. Also a ladies only forum!!

The other Forums have different subjects you can talk about. They are pretty self explanitory once you see the different topics being discussed. But if you want to talk about something and you see nobody has posted on a topic like that, start one up!!! Don't feel slighted if your topic is moved. A moderator may feel it is more appropriate in another forum. No biggie.

As for rules?? We love and serve Jesus here. So of course if there are posts which cause Jesus name to be taken in vain or mocked - expect a moderator response!! LOL I am sure if there is anything of concern - a brother or sister in Christ will PM you and let you know any concerns. Otherwise, just post away and like the chat room......it is waaaay more fun to just dive right in!!!!!

Blessings to ya hon!! look forward to chatting and posting with ya!!!

:il: :hug: Willow

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/11/1978

Hi Marsi! I'm new here too. :)

...and an occasional nut in the family tree.

<-------- that is me IR LOL

:) Wills

JCM!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((jcm))))))))))))))))))))))))) like I said - chat hug

Worthy Welcome to you as well!!

I hope you both find many many friends here. I know I have....lifers too!!

:) Willow

I've heard about you Willow! *lol* ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

heheheThanks so much for the warm welcome. Wow this really is quick responce. It doesn't look like I'll ever be editing posts to add stuff You guys type fast! :)

Hi jcm I guess we'll be newbies together? ^^

I've heard about you Willow! *lol* ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

:) Don't believe any of it!! I am innocent!! INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!

:) You have been talken to that Angel again haven't you? *sigh.....*

Please say hello to the (((((((((((((((((((((Princess of hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) for me k? LOL

thanks!! :hug: