Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Please pardon me if I am posting this in the wrong area.

Guest kelly
I really don' know if this PlanetX is duppose to collide with Earth or not.  I think I heard thsat it was suppose to come close enough to us to create earthquakes and other troubles. I just wasnt to find out if this is real or just urban legend.

Guest Charles Hinson

Kelli,

UFO types have been promoting this theory for years, and the sad thing is that it has no scientific basis.

The fact that the May 7,2003 New Madrid quake is during the same time frame will be used by some to support their claims.

It is a "space myth" .  

Chuck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hi, Kelly -

I participate on an astronomy-related bulletin board from the badastronomy.com web site.  We have a whole forum devoted to the myth of Planet X.  I do not know what this other board is claiming about it, but the main claims are that it will be closest to Earth on May 11, 2003 or so, and that it will cause major havok.  If such a planet existed, it would have to be within the range of "naked-eye" visibility within the solar system.  (Brown dwarf or other type of planet, we would see the sun's light reflected off of it, just like Mercury,Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus.)

Such an object in our solar system does not exist.  Even if there were some government conspiracy to hide it, there is no way it could be hidden from the thousands? of amateur astronomers (every day citizen with a pair of binoculars or a telescope who view the night skies for fun).

If you need some web resources that debunk Planet X, let me know and I'll PM them to you.  ::):

Guest kelly
Thanks everyone for all of your answers.  I just wanted to make sure that there was no scientific basis for these claims.  I think that we have enough real worries going on right now that we don't need to add to them with stories and fabrications. It's nice to know that there is one place I or anyone else can go to find out the real truth.

Guest kelly
Thank you for your reply Shadow2be, it will be interesting to see whether or not the New Agers try to claim Planet X as being the cause for Chuck Hinsons prophesied May 7 earthquake.  We are definetly in for some very interesting times aren't we.  I have also heard that someone is predicting an asteroid or meteor to hit the earth before the end of the Iraq war.  It will be interesting to see if all of these could ultimately be connected as, the asteroid being the cause of the earthquake. Thank you for pointing me to the book of Revelations.  I am very much into studying the word, right now I'm into Romans, but I find Revelations daunting to say the least, but I will certainly not give up on it.  Again, thank you .

Guest TwoBombs

Hello all,

Mind if I pop in ? As an ex-new ager I ough to be able to add some leaven unto the dough (pun intended :) )

Planet X = Nibiru = Mars

The proximity of nibiru = the proximity of Mars, the collision has a spiritual meaning, and will also have its effect on the psysical world, according to those new age oracles.

If you do some homework on niburu you should find out soon about the giants & stuff. Wich should give you enough food for thought on the Mat 24 remark about the days of noah and our days look alike.

But as some christians are not able to see the second coming of Christ as King into this World, some wish to forget that 3 Chaldeans found Christ as a little baby with the help of some stars and 1 ancient Jewish writing, oh yah, and they had some oracle writings dating from the days of Abraham. Melchisedechian writings if I recall them correctly. ( Google was still offline in those days )

Guest kelly
TwoBombs, are you saying that you believe that there is some validity to planet X?  Your message has left me a little confused.