• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1970

I have a question.  Is it unspiritual to question the validity of these end time prophecies? I wonder about the faith of the young and our witness to the world if we follow and uphold these new prophecies only to have them not come to pass.   Does Deuteronomy 18 apply to prophets today?

Just wondering...

- Steve

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TwoBombs

The Journey: Evenmoreso when the NT is the substance and the OT the shadow, then Deut 18 is shining today in all its glory.

The problem is (as it has been) that prophets are a very scarse commodity :) But the day you see a prophet the fear of the Lord will fall on you, and then you will hear His words.

On the other hand there are a lot of people who call themselves a prophet, but not fear of the Lord will fall when he speaks his message.

Kelly: It won't fit in this post to completely explain how new age prophecy works, one reason is that we as christians have got more superior tools for this. But as with Christian prophecy there is a certain event prophecied, and for this event to happen certain criteria must be met.

Let me give you some (very) obvious examples:

New Age: The messiah will come, for him a temple must be build in Jerusalem.

Christian version is exactly the opposite; the new age version gives you a bit of truth, yet twists it around.

New Age version: The ID-mark of the messiah is something to wear with pride.

Christian : Do not wear the mark of the beast.

New Age version: Atlantis will rise again from the deep

Christian ( & explanation ) : The Roman Empire will be revived. (Dan 9 & 11)

And last (but not least!)

New Age: Before messiah comes, aliens will remove the wicked and take them away.

Christian: described in Mat.24, Rapture of the Just must happen for the AC to reveal himself (2 Tess.)

In the case of Planet X stuff is a bit shadier, yet Planet X has been revealed to be Mars. ( you can find that info on the Net)

Planet X has also been 'identified' as the place where the 'wicked' are brought to.

And you must know new age ppl just looove Astrology, and the collision of Planet X [ or Niburu in the Semite writings about the flood (!!)] is in fact the closest encounter mars will ever have with the earth in 6000 years. So that's where it's all about. I will spare you the details about the meaning of that event.

FYI, Aryan

TwoBombs,

So the purpose of prophets today is???  (Please reference from the Word of God...I really have little stomach for so much personal opinion).

- Dr. Steve

Guest TwoBombs

The Journey: the same reason they have always been around.

The prophet has gotten it's NT place in the five fold ministry.

No need to point to scriptures I'd say....

When you don't work by the 5-fold minstry, then pointing to scripture would have a snowball effect on this thread.

TwoBombs,

Uuuh ok.   How does this fit into what the Apostle Paul wrote was the purpose of apostles and prophets.  Apparently he felt the church was built on a foundation of apostles and prophets.  Geez 2000 years later I hope we are a little further along on the building.  

- Steve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hey, two bombs -

I never heard of Planet X (Nibiru) being associated with Mars.  I asked the folks on the Bad Astronomy Bulletin Board if they heard of that either, and they had not.  :c:   The only thing about Mars I have heard was that someone claimed the moons of Mars are missing - and that happened because of Planet X passing close enough to Mars to disrupt their orbits. :roll eyes:  I guess you heard reports from sources other than Nancy what's-her-name's group?   (Just trying to clarify the issue.)

Guest TwoBombs

nebula: I sought for 5 mins, but I couldn't find a link, recently I read it again somewhere on a site; but it was something I knew for more then 10 years.

This is how the story goes from what i've learned so many years ago (which reads like a fairytale  :) ):

Niburu is the planet where the Nefilim come from; they fell from heaven 6000 years ago according to the writings.

The Sumerians & also Henoch describes their arrival.

The arrival of the Nefilim wasn't their first time; in the luciferian age they also where here and at that time Mars was also starting to develop like the earth. In those days the seas and waters where on the surface, yet never developed further because of the fall of lucifer. Both the Atlantean & Sumerian days happened in the the same proximity of Mars 'allowing' or 'signaling' the exchange of the Nefilim.

Atlantis was judged; almost 6000 years ago the old world was judged, and as we can read in our bibles the current world will also be judged, all those events apparently happened under this special constellation between the earth & mars that aparently only occurs once every 6000 years.

The key is that there was life on mars for a while in the Gen 1:1 style, yet was disrupted. And that is one of the very big secrets that will help you nothing for salvation; accept the Lord Jesus and you will see much, much more happen !  :a:

After the millenium when everything and everyone has had their judgement then there are no humans left on earth that live in the flesh....

Guest kelly
Can any of this be Biblically proven?  I always thought that when Lucifer and his angels were cast out they fell to Earth.  And I'm not sure that Atlantis has ever been shown to be real.

Guest TwoBombs

The luciferian age is something that has already happened;

a done deal, game over, etc.

It would just not fit in this post to elaborate about this, I could fill an evening with what I know to be 100% confirmed information.

The short version is like:

Lucifer's job was to bring light into this world, he was worshipped as a god by the then living people of this earth. Every time he went to heaven and came back to bring light into this earth it looked like a cape caneveral lift-off that could be seen by all inhabitants of the ancient world. The name of the lift-off and landing zone is brought to us by myth as Atlantis, in the bible that place is known as Tyre (eze 27/28 )

Lucifer fell as an angel

Eze 28:14  Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

he gained a higher office when he stole it from Adam

Gen 3:5  For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

You se here the desire of lucifer to become a god. You see; his desire to be worshipped as a god is carved in him.

In the days of

Gen 6:4  [...]  when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

God then commanded Noah into the Ark of the covenant

Christ said in

Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

____

What does this have to do with Planet X ? Mars is for astrologers the planet bearing the name of the god of war. The god of war is :

Rev 9:11  And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.

Planet X is called the 10th planet, yet was already 'discovered' by the Sumerians; identified as a red spot getting bigger and bigger;

that is Mars getting into this close-proximity setting once every 6000 years.

Btw: I keep on saying 6000 years; but that is not correct, I could invest some time into the 'Ark of Noah-event' and the mars-conjunction as to precisely time all this:

Noah & the flood timeline :

http://members.home.nl/also/timeline.gif

1665+2000 = 3665 years

Niburu is said to have an orbit of 3600+ years, theoretical that's impossible as the eclipse of the orbit would give the object a direct push out of the solar system, never to be returned, unless we're talking about an object that has such a small mass that it wouldn't make us worry.

Yet this Mars conjunction also happens every 3600 years.

I don't think all this info is coincidence. This is also what Gabriel spoke unto daniel:

Dan 12:10  Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.