Sign in to follow this  
George

Posting in Controversial Issues

Hello all,

We have modified slightly the rules of this particular forum. This is a forum designed to debate "gray" areas, where there may or may not be a clear cut answer.

Over the course of time, we have had many threads stopped because of new users who haven't adjusted to how we operate here at Worthy Boards.

We desire to live in unity, but not just in unity for the sake of unity, but unity in Jesus. We endeavor to keep the peace whenever possible and those who have been members for some time understand how we operate. Over the course of time we have had threads prematurely ended because of strife and dissension. On other forums you may enjoy the "heated debates" where anger and resentment set in, but we strive to prevent these kind of debates.

But we do encourage debates in "LOVE" where brothers and sisters can agree to disagree!

In order for debates to run their full course, we have limited this forum for users who have become junior members. Those who have written 100+ posts have been around long enough to understand our desires and goals.

May God bless you,

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• This is Worthy 1

Guest yod

sounds like a good idea...except they will just post their controversial topics in another place.

I miss you, George. You must be real busy? Haven't seen you around here in a while. Wassup?

Simple, when they post their controversial topics in another place just transfer it to controversial topic :t2: End of problem.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

• Praise God! 1

Simple, when they post their controversial topics in another place just transfer it to controversial topic ;) End of problem.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

;):) Yup, that's a good idea!

Great idea George. I pray that that all the saints rely on the understanding and wisdom from heaven. We'll see it in our fruit.

Be Blessed,

Wayne

Great idea and I am glad you are still around George!

Yay!!! will this just limit the posting within the topics or the viewing of htem as well?

God Bless,

Dave

It's been busy here in Jerusalem! But we are doing very well!

I'll try to make my way onto the boards more often. Generally, I come onto the boards to find 10+ private messages and by the time I finish through them, I have to log off. I'll try to make an effort to spend more time on the boards,

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Muy bueno mi hermano. Muchas gracias. ;)

I beleive this is a great idea. When I 1st came here I joined in some debates and found myself searching out things more and more.

If I would have just sat back a little and studied, I would have saved myself from talkin some jive!! hee hee :x:

I would sugest to anyone who is new to Worthy to take a deep breath and observe some of these very Controversial Issues. I have been amazed of how much I've learned from just reading the post and traking everyone's references.

I've been a Christian for many years and now I've learned than I must relearn alot.

In his love,

Brian

Sign in to follow this