red46

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

We should be praying for Worthnews discussion board and Hal Linsey board. Satan does not want them up. Worthnews was attacked a while back and Hal's site has been attacked. Everyone pray for these sites.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Satan is truly on the offensive in these last days. God will prevail in the end. We need to pray about all the evil the devil has been up to lately.

Quote: from boblandis on 8:00 am on Nov. 1, 2001

Satan is truly on the offensive in these last days. God will prevail in the end. We need to pray about all the evil the devil has been up to lately.

I agree with you, thats why I like these discussion boards because with so many Christian eyes, we can learn more about prophesy and Christian living and God's word that will help us our daily life.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You will cover us with the precious blood of Christ, cover each one who reads this prayer, cover myself and cover these message boards especially the Worthy boards and Hal Lindsey's web site and message boards, for I am about to cleanse them, in Your Name.

Father, I also ask that Your Holy Spirit will guide my words and actions, here and now. Prepare me to do battle, in Your Name. I ask that Your Holy Spirit will go before me, now, to defeat the enemy in this matter concerning these message boards and for all those portions of the internet, that is now ministering to the lost and edifying Your church. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus and especially, Thank You for the victory.

Satan, what you have done, by attacking our fellowship, on this internet, and especially for what you have done and continue to do, in your attempts to destroy our internet avenue for fellowship, through these message boards, you have brought attention to yourself. Attention, I don't think you desire but here it is anyway.

You and I have faced off, before and we both know who has the authority, here. It certainly isn't as though, you didn't know.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, you will stand absolutely still, while I speak to you. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command you to take a good look at me and remember my face for I am your worst enemy.

Satan, in Jesus' Name, and by the authority He gave His followers, I command you to STEP OFF, BACK OFF, GET YOUR FILTHY, SLIMEY, LYING HANDS OFF OUR MESSAGE BOARDS AND OFF THESE WEB SITES, SET UP FOR OUR OWN FELLOWSHIP. I COMMAND YOU TO COMPLETELY ABANDON ALL EFFORTS TO THWART OUR COMMUNION WITH ONE ANOTHER, NOW! If you delay, so much as one whole minute, I will roll up my sleeves and go back into battle. So this very second, you BACK OFF!!

Satan, in the Name of Jesus, you will no longer attack these message boards, you will not longer tamper with the fellowship of the Christians, on this internet. DO YOU understand me? I bind you, concerning this fellowship.

Father, I ask now, that you will send Your Holy Spirit, to replace the void now performed, within this fellowship formed on the internet, and to fill the voids that have been performed on all fellowship sites found on this entire internet. I ask, Father, that Your Holy Spirit will expand Himself, fulfilling and filling that void with His redeeming Love and message of Jesus Christ, Him Worthy.

Worthy is the Lamb of God. Glory be to God on high. Thank You Jesus for all that You have done and for all that You are doing. I rejoice in Your Holy Name and hold Your Name above all others. I sing unto the Lord, gracious prayers of thanksgiving and I rejoice in this victory over the enemy. His days are short and our hope is near.

Come Lord, come. Fulfill all prophecy. Let our eyes and ears be a witness unto You. We shall fall on our face, before You, our Worthy Lord and Savior. Grace and Love are Your Names. Alpha and Omega, are You. Our All and All, our Salvation from ourselves, we shall give all to You and You shall give all to us, Your children and faithful ones, who look to the eastern sky with great expectations.

Deliver Your chosen peoples and deliver us, Your loved ones, from the hands of Your enemy. Precious, Holy Jesus.

I accept Your Will, in all things. I accept Your victory in this world. I accept Your victory over the enemy, in this matter brought forward, to You today. Glory be to God. Shame is upon the face of His enemy. How dare he touch, this ministry. How dare he tempt God's children into action. How dare he, indeed.

Your are our Victor, and we are victorious through You or Lord and Saviour, Jesus Who is the Christ.

In Jesus Name, I have prayed. And in Jesus Name I announce; Amen.

Quote: from red46 on 12:08 pm on Nov. 1, 2001

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I ask that You will cover us with the precious blood of Christ, cover each one who reads this prayer, cover myself and cover these message boards especially the Worthy boards and Hal Lindsey's web site and message boards, for I am about to cleanse them, in Your Name.

Father, I also ask that Your Holy Spirit will guide my words and actions, here and now. Prepare me to do battle, in Your Name. I ask that Your Holy Spirit will go before me, now, to defeat the enemy in this matter concerning these message boards and for all those portions of the internet, that is now ministering to the lost and edifying Your church. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus and especially, Thank You for the victory.

Satan, what you have done, by attacking our fellowship, on this internet, and especially for what you have done and continue to do, in your attempts to destroy our internet avenue for fellowship, through these message boards, you have brought attention to yourself. Attention, I don't think you desire but here it is anyway.

You and I have faced off, before and we both know who has the authority, here. It certainly isn't as though, you didn't know.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, you will stand absolutely still, while I speak to you. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I command you to take a good look at me and remember my face for I am your worst enemy.

Satan, in Jesus' Name, and by the authority He gave His followers, I command you to STEP OFF, BACK OFF, GET YOUR FILTHY, SLIMEY, LYING HANDS OFF OUR MESSAGE BOARDS AND OFF THESE WEB SITES, SET UP FOR OUR OWN FELLOWSHIP. I COMMAND YOU TO COMPLETELY ABANDON ALL EFFORTS TO THWART OUR COMMUNION WITH ONE ANOTHER, NOW! If you delay, so much as one whole minute, I will roll up my sleeves and go back into battle. So this very second, you BACK OFF!!

Satan, in the Name of Jesus, you will no longer attack these message boards, you will not longer tamper with the fellowship of the Christians, on this internet. DO YOU understand me? I bind you, concerning this fellowship.

Father, I ask now, that you will send Your Holy Spirit, to replace the void now performed, within this fellowship formed on the internet, and to fill the voids that have been performed on all fellowship sites found on this entire internet. I ask, Father, that Your Holy Spirit will expand Himself, fulfilling and filling that void with His redeeming Love and message of Jesus Christ, Him Worthy.

Worthy is the Lamb of God. Glory be to God on high. Thank You Jesus for all that You have done and for all that You are doing. I rejoice in Your Holy Name and hold Your Name above all others. I sing unto the Lord, gracious prayers of thanksgiving and I rejoice in this victory over the enemy. His days are short and our hope is near.

Come Lord, come. Fulfill all prophecy. Let our eyes and ears be a witness unto You. We shall fall on our face, before You, our Worthy Lord and Savior. Grace and Love are Your Names. Alpha and Omega, are You. Our All and All, our Salvation from ourselves, we shall give all to You and You shall give all to us, Your children and faithful ones, who look to the eastern sky with great expectations.

Deliver Your chosen peoples and deliver us, Your loved ones, from the hands of Your enemy. Precious, Holy Jesus.

I accept Your Will, in all things. I accept Your victory in this world. I accept Your victory over the enemy, in this matter brought forward, to You today. Glory be to God. Shame is upon the face of His enemy. How dare he touch, this ministry. How dare he tempt God's children into action. How dare he, indeed.

Your are our Victor, and we are victorious through You or Lord and Saviour, Jesus Who is the Christ.

In Jesus Name, I have prayed. And in Jesus Name I announce; Amen.

AMEN

Thank you Jesus for your precious Blood that has washed away our sins and made us accepted in the Beloved. I know that you will answer these prayers and may you Holy Spirit fill us with your Glory. I claim the promise where 2 or 3 or gathered in Your name, You are there also. May the conversation in these forums Glorify the name of Jesus and all who gather here be filled with your Holy Sprit. In the name of Jesus...Amen

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey Bglass not only Hal's board got whack butt Rapture Ready board got whack I can't get on

I am register they saying I AM NOT HELLOOO I AM

Start ticking me Royality

You guys are right I don't think Satan want Hal board or Raputre Ready board go up AGAINNN because he know he being threated on the internet

Remember Satan is power in the skies where all satellites that program the net

Up outer space so that Satan turf right there

BUT NOT FOR LONG

Quote: from Seven of Nine on 1:09 pm on Nov. 1, 2001

Hey Bglass not only Hal's board got whack butt Rapture Ready board got whack I can't get on

You guys are right I don't think Satan want Hal board or Raputre Ready board go up AGAINNN because he know he being threated on the internet

BUT NOT FOR LONG

Kelly,

Greater is He who is in us, than he that is in the world. Satan has no power over us unless God allows it. Satan does not like to be reminded that The BLOOD of Jesus has the power to cleanse us from all unrighteous. I received a tremendous warm comforting feeling from God while reading red46's prayer this morning. I know God is hearing our prayers and will protect us from the evil one.

Quote: from Seven of Nine on 1:09 pm on Nov. 1, 2001

BUT NOT FOR LONG

Kelly,

Hal's forum has this message

Forum Notice

Once again we are forced to make major forum changes.  The latest problem is not

due to hackers.  It's due to the huge increase in users and posts.  The forum was

originally written to accommodate the users of the old boardhost forum.  Since the

new format the users posting has doubled.  In order to handle this type of volume

without too much stress on the server resources we are going the have to convert

the existing database to an SQL server.  This will take some time.  I am working

together with the ISP to do the conversion and have the forum back online ASAP.

Pray for us please.

Any message board will suffer some problems when capacity is exceeded. I still believe Satan wants to silence our message of eternal life in Jusus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I agree,these forums are so positive , but the enemy can only do what God allows him to do. In Him we have the victory!

Keep praying. [i never heard of rapture ready forum?]

Angels

Quote: from angels4u on 10:49 pm on Nov. 3, 2001

I agree,these forums are so positive , but the enemy can only do what God allows him to do. In Him we have the victory!

Keep praying. [i never heard of rapture ready forum?]

Angels

rr is ok but I like this forum.