johnc

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Zech 5:1 Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, a flying scroll! 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a flying scroll; its length is twenty cubits, and its breadth ten cubits." 3 Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole land; for every one who steals shall be cut off henceforth according to it, and every one who swears falsely shall be cut off henceforth according to it. 4 I will send it forth, says the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief, and the house of him who swears falsely by my name (implied reference to "Allah?"); and it shall abide in his house and consume it, both timber and stones." 5 Then the angel who talked with me came forward and said to me, "Lift your eyes, and see what this is that goes forth." 6 And I said, "What is it?" He said, "This is the ephah that goes forth." And he said, "This is their iniquity in all the land." 7 And behold, the leaden cover was lifted (why lead? nuclear containment?), and there was a woman (does the woman represent fire?, chemical/germ agent?)sitting in the ephah! 8 And he said, "This is Wickedness." And he thrust her back into the ephah, and thrust down the leaden weight upon its mouth. 9 Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, two women (fire? jet engines?) coming forward! The wind was in their wings; they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephah between earth and heaven. 10 Then I said to the angel who talked with me, "Where are they taking the ephah?" 11 He said to me, "To the land of Shinar (IRAQ?), to build a house for it; and when this is prepared, they will set the ephah down there on its base."

Zech 6:1 And again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains (what do these represent? - sounds like the horses of the Apocalypse in Revelation); and the mountains were mountains of bronze (man-made?). 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black horses, 3 the third white horses, and the fourth chariot dappled gray horses. 4 Then I said to the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?" 5 And the angel answered me, "These are going forth to the four winds of heaven, after presenting themselves before the LORD of all the earth. 6 The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country (Russia?), the white ones go toward the west country (America?), and the dappled ones go toward the south country (Africa?, Ethiopia?)." 7 When the steeds came out, they were impatient to get off and patrol the earth. And he said, "Go, patrol the earth." So they patrolled the earth. 8 Then he cried to me, "Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my Spirit at rest in the north country." 9 And the word of the LORD came to me: 10 "Take from the exiles Heldai, Tobi'jah, and Jedai'ah, who have arrived from Babylon (IRAQ?); and go the same day to the house of Josi'ah (Isreal?), the son of Zephani'ah. 11 Take from them silver and gold, and make a crown, and set it upon the head of Joshua, the son of Jehoz'adak, the high priest; 12 and say to him, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Behold, the man whose name is the Branch (Jesus): for he shall grow up in his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD (the Church). 13 It is he who shall build the temple of the LORD, and shall bear royal honor, and shall sit and rule upon his throne. And there shall be a priest by his throne, and peaceful understanding shall be between them both."' 14 And the crown shall be in the temple of the LORD as a reminder to Heldai, Tobi'jah, Jedai'ah, and Josi'ah the son of Zephani'ah. 15 "And those who are far off (America?) shall come and help to build the temple of the LORD; and you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And this shall come to pass, if you will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God."

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Your calculations and thoughts on the ephah described in Zechariah 5 are correct in my book. But what I find even more interesting is the test stand described by Colin Powell in his presentation to the UN Security Council on the case against Iraq. I printed the transcript of the presentation to see if I could find anything that collates with Zechariah 5 and this is what I found.

In Part 8: Prohibited Arms Systems, Colin Powell said this:

What I want you to know today is that Iraq has programs that are intended to produce ballistic missiles that fly over 1,000 kilometers. One program is pursuing a liquid fuel missile that would be able to fly more than 1,200 kilometers. And as you can see from this map, as well as I can, who will be in danger of these missiles (Israel). As part of this effort, another little piece of evidence, Iraq has built an engine test stand that is larger than anything it has ever had. Notice the dramatic difference in size between the test stand on the left, the old one and the new one on the right.  Note the large exhaust vent. This is where the flame from the engine comes out. The exhaust on the right test stand is five times longer than the one on the left. The one on the left was used for short-range missiles. The one on the right is clearly for long-range missiles that can fly 1,200 kilometers. This photograph was taken in April of 2002. Since then, the test stand has been finished and a roof has been put over it so that it will be harder for satellites to see what is going on underneath the test stand.

The test stand recently built by Iraq, is a perfect description of the house/base described in Zechariah 5. I do not

believe that this is a mere coincidence.

Prayerfully watching,

Stacie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Stacie,

Thanks for your thoughts and transcript that you provided.  Very interesting!  I did not know about this.