IGNORED

Dream

Matthitjah

What think ye?

I think the devil whispers in our ear while we're sleeping to plant seeds of sinful desires.

Whether that's possible or not it couldn't have been the case in Matt's dream, because in that case there would have been no throwing the blood of Christ at Satan - the blood of Christ is the very last thing Satan would remind someone of in a dream.

If the devil can whisper to us in our sleep, as I believe he does, so does the Holy Spirit. God's protection doesn't end when we close our eyes.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

What think ye?

I think the devil whispers in our ear while we're sleeping to plant seeds of sinful desires.

Whether that's possible or not it couldn't have been the case in Matt's dream, because in that case there would have been no throwing the blood of Christ at Satan - the blood of Christ is the very last thing Satan would remind someone of in a dream.

If the devil can whisper to us in our sleep, as I believe he does, so does the Holy Spirit. God's protection doesn't end when we close our eyes.

He can whisper.. in or out of dreams...

Job 4:1, 12-16

1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite replied....

<snip>

12 ....."A word was secretly brought to me,

my ears caught a whisper of it.

13 Amid disquieting dreams in the night,

when deep sleep falls on men,

14 fear and trembling seized me

and made all my bones shake.

15 A spirit glided past my face,

and the hair on my body stood on end.

16 It stopped,

but I could not tell what it was.

A form stood before my eyes,

and I heard a hushed voice:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  830
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

He can whisper.. in or out of dreams...

Job 4:1, 12-16

1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite replied....

<snip>

12 ....."A word was secretly brought to me,

my ears caught a whisper of it.

13 Amid disquieting dreams in the night,

when deep sleep falls on men,

14 fear and trembling seized me

and made all my bones shake.

15 A spirit glided past my face,

and the hair on my body stood on end.

16 It stopped,

but I could not tell what it was.

A form stood before my eyes,

and I heard a hushed voice:

Are you all just trying to give me nightmares? :)

....If the devil can whisper to us in our sleep, as I believe he does, so does the Holy Spirit. God's protection doesn't end when we close our eyes....

Hallelujah!

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

>>>>>()<<<<<

When The Devil Goes A Talking

Yea, hath God said Genesis 3:1( c )

The Holy Spirit Goes

For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. Matthew 10:20

A Thumping

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Ephesians 6:10-17

Trust

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:32-39

>>>>>()<<<<<

THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD

Words & Music: Lew

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

What think ye?

The devil may whisper into our ears when we are sleeping, that is the best he can do. For only God can can go into our heads and read our minds. When we were saved, we were told not to forget where we came from so we may never go back the sin.

This is just a thought for discussion, could it be when a person forgets the sin that they may of turned from, they are leaving themselves wide open for an attack from Satan. Maybe God allows us to dream an evil dream once in awhile to make us think and not forget where we came from. :)

What think ye?

The devil may whisper into our ears when we are sleeping, that is the best he can do. For only God can can go into our heads and read our minds. When we were saved, we were told not to forget where we came from so we may never go back the sin.

This is just a thought for discussion, could it be when a person forgets the sin that they may of turned from, they are leaving themselves wide open for an attack from Satan. Maybe God allows us to dream an evil dream once in awhile to make us think and not forget where we came from. :noidea:

Yes, I believe He does.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

FYI,

I got the interpretation this morning from my Pastor. As soon as I shared it with him he straight away had the interpretation and it made complete sense. :whistling:

I came out of Religion. I was delivered by the Blood. The Religion is dangerous because it has a form of Godliness but denies the power threrof, but I can easily spot it. It's powerless as judged by the argumentation of the other fellow who was getting no where. That part of my life was defeated and overcome by the Blood. I need to remember that because while it has gone away to another place it can return and be just as readily disguised at it was the last time. :whistling: Unmerited favor, Grace, saved me and it was what the Pastor preached on today.

Just because I've overcome it doesn't mean I can't be re-ensnared by my success in Ministry. I need to guard my heart. :taped:

This was important to me because I have just stepped into an enlarged area of Ministry.

The Scripture makes sense;

Re