eve

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

After the Rapture takes place, will the Tribulation begin immediately?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

Is not the usual pre-trib. understanding that the rapture starts the 7 year clock (Daniel 9; Revelation 4-20) leading to the visible return of Christ with the church to Jerusalem at the end? It is usually understood that there will be 3 1/2 years of peace under the Antichrist and then God's judgments and plagues for the last 3 1/2 (believers not on earth).

The entire period is technically called the Tribulation with the last part being true tribulation, the Great Tribulation.

I suspect we cannot be dogmatic about all end time details. The emphasis in Scripture is:

1) Know that Christ is coming back for and then with His Church.

2) Occupy until He does come!

Let us put more time and energy into proclaiming the Gospel and showing cultists the Deity of Christ than eschatological non-essentials (important truths but not essential for salvation).

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Greetings to the above posters,

Hate to interject like this, like ramming my mid-trib (post-trib, pre-wrath) position down people's throat, but I feel pressed by the Holy Spirit, like He's impressing upon me to stress on this:-

We are not subject to "judgments and plagues for the last 31/2 years", as rightly described by godrulz, but should truly be called the Wrath of God, as opposed to naming this period as the Great Tribulation.  God says we are not appointed to [His] wrath, but we are so, to Satan's wrath with believers/saints given into the hands of the Antichrist for the 1st 31/2 years.

After that 1st 3 1/2 years or so of being subjected to AC's persecution, we'll be raptured, making our great escape from God's wrath.  And immediately after our being raptured to heaven, we will receive our rewards from God!

:)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

blackcat74---

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Here's a thought.

What if we are already in the times of trouble?

Christians are daily persecuted and marytered in the 3rd world. Just not in the Western Democracy's.

What if the whole period from Christ's ressurection to the revealing of the A.C. is the Tribulation?

Then the final 3 1/2 years could start at the revealing of the A.C. which could be at any time?

Daniel states that he will first persecute the faithful. No specific time period. Then we are given into his hand for 3 1/2 years.

Just a thought I've been looking into. Remember the A.C. seeks to duplicate the work of Christ. Thus a seven year peace agreement. What if the final 7 years of Daniels vision about the Jewish people began with Christ's ministry.

Remember they were to finish the transgression (Adams sin), make an end of sins, make reconcilliation for iniquity. I believe these 3 were accomplished thru Christ's death on the cross. The work is done people just need to believe.The final 3 requisite's of that verse will be fullfilled at his coming.

He also brought an end to sacrifice and offering. To sacrifice now would be pointless. The ultimate sacrifice has been made the price paid.

I agree with Shadow about a post trib rapture. Definitly pre wrath. :thumb:

I like to think outside the box []. When you open your mind and stretch the bounds of known quantity's you often make a discovery. Think outside the box []. As long as it stay's within the Gospel.

Just some thought's to make the head hurt and to make us study more of the Word. :)

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

DANIEL'S 70TH WEEK (The Last 7 Years):

NB: The diag. below is not well drawn given the constraints.

Guest shadow2b
Greetings to the above posters,

Hate to interject like this, like ramming my mid-trib (post-trib, pre-wrath) position down people's throat, but I feel pressed by the Holy Spirit, like He's impressing upon me to stress on this:-

We are not subject to "judgments and plagues for the last 31/2 years", as rightly described by godrulz, but should truly be called the Wrath of God, as opposed to naming this period as the Great Tribulation.