The AC, while carrying out as "guarantor of ISRAELS

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

First off, I have edited the above post.  

I just wish to add quickly here that as you all know, in the main, Biblical prophecies are given for the edification of the body of Christ and that much has been hidden previously in order not to alert Satan and man who would wreck God's ordained plans for the future.  

And so I wish to ask that if the Wrath of God is supposed to be poured out AFTER the 1000 years and we are going to be literally living/abiding/ruling with God for that duration, why could not God then tell us in details about this Wrath during the 1000 years when we are dwelling with Him on a renewed earth?  Why is this God's Wrath, indicated by the Trumpets/Vials in Revelation, so vividly described at length therein (esp. in comparison with the New Jerusalem/Millennium Kingdom of God) if it isn't because it would be administered as God's Judgment during the last 3 1/2 years of the last 7 years?  How do you suppose 'Mystery Babylon' be destroyed without this Wrath of God now before He establishes His earthly Kingdom lasting a 1000 years?

God bless all.

:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:) Ok. I have always believe that we were going through some of it. Here my little two cents. Jesus suffered. We too shall suffer. Besides the ac has to kill some one to show his gang his little power. Power belongs to GOD. :rofl: