IGNORED

Is America missing in prophesy??

Guest EPHRIAM777

Guest EPHRIAM777
I believe that we are still a nation of Christians, and that as long as we have a controlling influence over it, this nation will continue to be blessed.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you surprised when people know the difference between Judah and Israel?  All anyone has to do is open their Bible past Judges and they can see a clear destinction even to the casual readers.  What surprises me is when people don't know there is a difference.  What blows me entirely out of the water is when I hear people ask "When did the Gentiles come into being?  Did Noah's sons marry Gentile women?"  It's enough to make me bury my head and say' "These people cannot be part of my 'family', G-d, You can't make me claim them." :rofl:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I guess I was hoping someone else had studied the line of Judah, and would understand what I was getting at.  I won't go into detail, because unless you had come to the conclusion through the Word, there's no way I could go into the detail of it, to bring someone into understanding of it, from a posting on a computer.  I will just say, I was referring to the lineage of Judah, and the lineage of Edom.  If you've ever considered it in relation to nations of this day and time, and if you've ever considered who Judah might represent in this day, in relation to the prophetic Scriptures, then we could discuss it.  (I hope this post comes across the way it's intended, not to say that I know more of the Scriptures.  I don't, I'm just saying, I can't go into a detailed study of it, within these posts, I don't think that would work.  :rofl:  )

I'm just saying, the next time you are in the OT, think of Judah in terms of an American Christian, and look at the unity between the kings of Judah, and the kings of Israel.  It's seemingly very symbolic to me, as well as Edom, but that's a whole other deal.   :)

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest EPHRIAM777

XAN writes...

Why are you surprised when people know the difference between Judah and Israel?

Eph writes...

Because many Christians think the people who are living in country/land of Israel today...are the "Israel" mentioned in the Bible..

..When the fact of the matter is those folks  are "Israelities"..they are Jews..But their NOT "Israel"..in the  Biblical sence it was used to describe.."the House of Israel"..

Their the H O  JUDAH..not H O  Israel..!

Guest EPHRIAM777

I guess I was hoping someone else had studied the line of Judah, and would understand what I was getting at.  

Eph writes..

Then you should have written "EPH don't answer this""...LOL

TSTH says..

I won't go into detail, because unless you had come to the conclusion through the Word, there's no way I could go into the detail of it, to bring someone into understanding of it, from a posting on a computer.

EPH writes...

My goodness...I'm not sure folks but I think I've just been booted in the rear end...LOL...!

TSTH lets me know something anyhow..!

I will just say, I was referring to the lineage of Judah, and the lineage of Edom.  If you've ever considered it in relation to nations of this day and time, and if you've ever considered who Judah might represent in this day, in relation to the prophetic Scriptures, then we could discuss it.  (I hope this post comes across the way it's intended, not to say that I know more of the Scriptures.  I don't, I'm just saying, I can't go into a detailed study of it, within these posts, I don't think that would work.  :rofl:  )

Eph writes...

Hmm...now either your command of the English language is lacking..and therefore your unable to properly write your thoughts down here...OR it's ME and I'm a dummy for not considering what you did.! BTW  What other way could this post possibly come across..is there an option buttom included with the textual part somewhere..??

TSTH makes it fast with one more thing..!

I'm just saying, the next time you are in the OT, think of Judah in terms of an American Christian, and look at the unity between the kings of Judah, and the kings of Israel.  It's seemingly very symbolic to me, as well as Edom, but that's a whole other deal.    

Eph humblely replies..

Can I have your autograph..Your probably gonna discover a cure for cancer soon...or maybe invent "rockets"..that go faster..!  LOL :)

...Just kiddin...! :)     Relax....what kind of post was that anyhow..??

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Eph,

Obviously you are taking me as a fool, which I seemingly am coming across as.

Guest EPHRIAM777

Dear TSTH...

not tat tall deary..!

Mine was a poor reach out for humor....a mission to find "jest" in your post to smooth the edges of it a bit...!

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shadow2b
With their belief in the priesthood of all believers and justification by faith in Christ alone and armed with the Bible written in their own language, Protestant settlers of what is now the United States came over from Europe to escape persecution and tyranny. In America, these Christian colonists would escape the long arm of the British monarchy in the American Revolution, being encouraged by the Bible and its ideas of justice and that in Christ all are equal under God. Their battle cry was "We have no king but Jesus"!

The political leaders of this nation of Christians were largely Freemasons, an organization that might be best described as "pseudo-Christian" (at best!).