IGNORED

Do you know?

Guest Izzy

2- UPC Bar Code (Universal Product Code)  What is a Bar Code?   Bar Code - Top 25 Basic Questions

Today, nearly every product we buy from the store has a UPC (Universal Product Code) symbol--commonly called a "bar code."

In 1974, a strange, new mark began appearing on products. Until today, virtually every product is now marked with that familiar UPC barcode. And there are three embedded numbers on every UPC barcode.

What are the three hidden numbers?:

YOU GUESSED IT! 666!... they start the code, mark the middle, and they finish the code (stop).

All of the marks, or bars are associated with numbers at the bottom, except the marks at the first, middle, and end. Notice the marks for the number "6" are "||". And these marks are the same marks at the first, in the middle and at the end!

Here's the other numbers removed.

The number "666" is hidden in every UPC bar code!

(If you don't believe it, get a bar code and look at it!.)

There are basically two forms of UPC symbols:  

1- Those that have two sets of five numerals written at the base: The UPC symbol begins with a six (in the bar code, not the numbers underneath), has a six in the center, and ends with a six: 6,6,6. (this is the most used).

2- Those that have one set of six numerals written at the base. The UPC symbol also begins with a six, but it ends with two sixes (three thin lines encode two sixes, sharing the middle line): 6,66

Something else mysterious has appeared. In the last few years, some UPC codes have appeared with additional boxes underneath the bar code. Beside the boxes are 2 letters - the letter F and the letter H! According to researchers, they stand for forehead or hand. And the purchaser must have the required mark in their forehead or hand before purchasing.

You say it'll never happen! SOME ARE ALREADY OUT! Bar codes, such as these, have already appeared in some Midwestern stores. According to researchers: the F - is for FOREHEAD, and the H - is for HAND! And according to researchers, the purchaser must have a mark in their right hand or forehead before purchasing!

# # # # #

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for sharing the information. I already knew about the 666 but had not heard about the F&H.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Did you know that life on earth is based on 6-6-6? Yes, life on earth is based on Carbon, the sixth element. Only Carbon has the ability of all the elements to form chains of itself in the form of C-C-C which is the basis of life on earth. Man is the zenith of God's Creation of life on earth and Man is a Carbon based creature. C-C-C can also be written 6-6-6 or 666, if we substitute the atomic number for 'C'. Carbon has six protons and six elecrons making it the sixth element. Without carbon, life on earth could not exist. Hence, 666 is truly Mankind's number.

I have a hard time with this. I have done a bit of research into thisand found explenations to the bar code including the following found at:

"The'>http://www.adams1.com/pub/russadam/new.html

"The

LEFT guard bar would have to be smallest space, smallest bar, smallest space, WIDEST BAR in order to be a "6". The guard bar on the left is actually space of undetermined wide (left side digit must always start with a space element), smallest bar, smallest space, smallest bar. That sequence of bars and spaces is undefined and is not a "6" even using the table. The middle guard bar is not on the left or the right ('cause it is used to divide the symbol), so it is undefined by the table.

UPC is just one bar code symbology out of over 300 others. The bar code on the backs of some driver licenses, for example, is not UPC and has no guard bars at all."

This myth of the barcodes does tend to distract from what the real meaning could actually be.

BTW - I also found it interesting that the much of the original post is written verbatim about halfway down on the following website:

http://www.av1611.org/666.html

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Hey Angels,

This is very interesting. Where did you get your information at?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Bob,

I don't remember where I found it, somewhere on the internet ,you can search for it. Sometimes when I read something interesting I post it. I know all this stuff is pretty scary... and who knows what's next, the rapture?

In Christ, Angels