LibertyBelle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

This article is about a very popular Jewish Cardinal. If someone like him becomes the next Pope, it would probably be a big help to the AC when he negotiates that coming 7 year Peace Treaty. Could he be the next Pope? Hmmmmm!

Click on the link below :

http://europe.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/26/france.cardinal/

Jewish-born priest is 'pope's man in Paris'

Some see Cardinal Lustiger as successor

August 26, 1997

Web posted at: 2:33 p.m. EDT (1833 GMT)

PARIS (CNN) -- The Archbishop of Paris, who often stood at John Paul II's side during the Pope's recent visit, has been mentioned as a possible successor. But even that could not be quite as remarkable as Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger's life so far.

Born into a Jewish family, he converted to Catholicism at age 14 before joining the priesthood.

His mother was one of thousands of French Jews deported to German concentration camps during World War II. She died at the camp in Auschwitz, Poland.

Forceful and intelligent, Lustiger rose through the church hierarchy, thanks in no small part to his close relationship with Pope John Paul II. But, along the way, Lustiger upset some people in both the Catholic and Jewish establishments.

Jean-Louis Missika, co-author of "Choosing God," a book about Lustiger, calls the cardinal "John Paul's man in Paris."

Some in church 'cannot accept him'

But, he adds, some of Lustiger's adversaries within the Catholic church in France are united in their opposition to the Jewish-born archbishop.

"The right wing of the church cannot accept him because of his life and his origins," says Missika, "and the left wing of the church cannot accept him because of his ideas."

Lustiger's ideas -- on issues like, abortion, birth control, divorce, homosexuality and other moral matters -- strictly coincide with the conservative views of the Pope.

"There are opinions and there is faith," the cardinal told CNN. "When it is faith, I agree (with the pope) because I am responsible for the faith."

Supporters and opponents alike agree that the success of the World Youth Days festival in France, much of which the cardinal personally planned, only strengthened Lustiger's position in the church hierarchy.

At age 70, however, the cardinal's age works against him as a possible successor to John Paul II, detractors say. Many believe the next pope will be elected from Africa or Asia where Catholicism is growing the fastest.

Lustiger, himself, looks ill at ease when asked directly about the possibility the church would turn to him to be its next leader. "No," he says, pointing upward in a gesture indicating God and heaven. "I told my Boss I will die before the pope."

Perhaps, but the French cardinal who has never forgotten his Jewish roots, seems as strong today as he has ever been.

Correspondent Jim Bittermann contributed to this report.

Newsmaker Profile: Pope John Paul II

Related stories:

Record crowd attends pope's Mass in Paris - August 24, 1997

Frail pope celebrates World Youth Day in Paris - August 21, 1997

Pope takes to French fashion for youth festival - August 21, 1997

Guest EPHRIAM777
This article is about a very popular Jewish Cardinal. If someone like him becomes the next Pope, it would probably be a big help to the AC when he negotiates that coming 7 year Peace Treaty. Could he be the next Pope? Hmmmmm!

Guest C.D. Light

Im betting on Lustiger myself, yes.  Ive said this for about 2 years now. He seems to have that demeanor of power, charisma, and his ideas include "uniting" everybody, and he seems have a lot of "liberal" views, by american standards of what liberal is.  

Whatever; I wish they'd get on with replacing JP. I feel rapture cannot happen until a new pope is in "power".

What are your thought on this aspect?

• 1 month later...
Guest C.D. Light

I have good reason to believe that the next pope will be the AntiChrist, not the False Prophet.  I also have good reason to believe that PPaul is about to be "retired" or "expired" one way or the other. The RCC is anxious to get on with their ultimate goal of getting the 3rd Temple built so their next pope can sit in it and proclaim to be God and rule the world from there. THAT is their plan.

However, we know the dome of the rock is in the way, dont we?  Its also part of their plan to "take the dome out of the way".  I believe that is part of the reason war is on the horizon, then bombs away, and poof the dome is gone.

Sooner or later, that is what will happen. But with the vatican, the "end justifies the means" ALWAYS.

The Jesuits, CIA, FBI, Fed Res Bank, IMF, vatican,Council on Foreign Relations, et al,  are all tied together, so many would find it quite surprising just how much the vatican is behind most atrosities that occur in the world today.

No need to find this "far fetched".  Is there anything satan is not above doing and since when has he cared about human life.  This is satans one big attempt to overthrow God and try to thwart the return of Christ, after one successful event after the other at world atrocity, he thinks he can actually do it.

The higher they climb, the farther they fall  :rofl:

CD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I heard the same thing that he could be the next pope.

Angels

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Did you ever hear about that the next pope might be a black pope?

Angels4u

Guest C.D. Light
Did you ever hear about that the next pope might be a black pope?

Angels4u

angel--No I dont think so.

The "black pope" is the Jesuit General in Rome. You can go to a search engine type that in and read all about it. Try to pick up on something written by some ex-jesuits who were on the inside and know what they're talking about.

I think you'll be amazed.

CD

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, my!! how did this topic escape my notice! I agree with you, C.D.  Have you noticed how Pope John Paul controls Yassir Arafat like a stringed puppet??  Every now and then, he (Yassir) is called to the office of John Paul for a little talk.  

I also believe the Vietnam War was about the RCC.  I have wondered if the Muslim terrorists aren't the RCC's military.  They are doing the bidding of the NWO, in which the RCC plays a very strong part.  

Since the RCC is a false church, who, in my opinion, does not believe in Jesus Christ, they will attempt to stage a false rapture.  It has gotten cold on me, but there was something about the east gate being closed off so Jesus can't return! how stupid! Nothing is going to prevent His return to earth! But they do not believe He even exists.  They think it's all in our heads and our own huge fantasy.  They can't understand the new birth because they've never experienced it. And since they've never experienced it, it must not be so, right??

When Pope John Paul came to the U.S. (1994?) he kissed the ground, claiming our country as his own, for his kingdom!  Then he called the leaders of our country, Idiot Boy Bill Clinton was one who went to kneel at his throne and kiss his ring!   Read Revelation 13:11-18 and also, more importantly in conjunction with this paragraph, Revelation 17.  NOtice where it says the kings of the earth have committed fornication with the Harlot who sits on many waters.

Hope we can get this thread revived!  It is so important!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest C.D. Light

Liberty--I agree; there is a lot that can be said about this topic, and should be.

Probably the truest thing ever posted, is that the RC'ers have never experienced any new birth or the Holy Spirit. They are of that false idea that it can be imparted to them thru a Rite, and have no idea of the fact that it is the Holy Spirit who is at the helm in all spiritual matters; not man.

cd

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Here is my post that was from the topic "The Next Pope-Look at this!"

I have to add this post since there have been people talking about 666 and speculating on who the beasts of Revelation are.

I heard about this guy years ago and he himself has written some books on Catholicism.