• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 17:7

"But the angel said to me "why did you marvel." I will tell you the mystery of the woman AND OF THE BEAST THAT CARRIES her, which has the seven heads and 10 horns."

So the woman is not the beast she is carried (supported) by the beast.

There is another woman talked of in revelation she is described as a bride not like the Harlot above the bride represents people with true faith, the Harlot is false religion she is the catholic church and all other false Christian doctrines.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Revelation 17:7

"But the angel said to me "why did you marvel." I will tell you the mystery of the woman AND OF THE BEAST THAT CARRIES her, which has the seven heads and 10 horns."

So the woman is not the beast she is carried (supported) by the beast.

There is another woman talked of in revelation she is described as a bride not like the Harlot above the bride represents people with true faith, the Harlot is false religion she is the catholic church and all other false Christian doctrines.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I agree on the "combined Religions" part.  I also see the RCC at the head of the One World Religion and possibly the "false prophet" may come from her ranks.  But, it will not be Catholicism but a mixture.

However, "Risen Babylon", the whore that spreads her fornications and has "traded' with all the nations I believe is the US.  Revelation 18, describes a center of power and commerce but, I am still studying on the inclusion or separate view of the "Religous" aspect in Scripture.  Thus far, it is hard to separate the two for they are a combined relationship when dealing with Babylon in general.

"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."    (Revelation 14:8 KJV)

Guest C.D. Light

Mystery babylon is the RCC and that great city is Rome.

When antichrist is headquartered in Rome, he will see to it that ALL commerce is governed from there, since he will be a Dictator.

The USA in no way fits the description; so perish the thought.

If anything, the usa is more like soddom or gomorrah, among other things.

In the RCC everything is referred to as a "mystery" if you'll notice. And in this case, she is considered to be a whore because of spiritual whoredom and has led a greater part of the world astray with its portrayal that "the church can protect you" --just become catholic.

Sad how many people have been duped to believe just "being catholic" offers any guarantee; call it, the biggest lie ever told.