• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/13/1953

It has to be the world capitalist system with America as the head. It rests on seven heads the G7, The seven largest industrial nations.

The reason that he calls it Babylon is that America is the homosexual capital of the world. Not to mention that 30 million pregnancies are terminated (babies killed) every year. America is as godless as the come.  

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her,

And the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

The Catholic Church is not making the merchants of the earth rich, neither is Iraq. The American dream is deceiving the world and making the merchants thereof rich. People all over the world want to come to America and have a love affair with the comforts of this world. (committed fornication with her)

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her.

There is no other country that fits this description better than America. Americans are always glorifying America and praising America like America was a god in its self.

Isn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Did you read the page????  http://www.zionministry.com/babylon.html

America is in for a rude awakening.  If you haven't noticed, our economy isn't doing so good.  If you haven't seen the news, we are most likely going to war with Iraq.  Why is it so hard to see we're fading.  If Iraq nukes us who the heck is gonna care about Bill Gates?  Tell me, who has the #1 resource needed in this world?  Oil?  Don't you know these idiots are millionaires?  Just check out the site.

Guest C.D. Light
Revelation 17:7

"But the angel said to me "why did you marvel." I will tell you the mystery of the woman AND OF THE BEAST THAT CARRIES her, which has the seven heads and 10 horns."

So the woman is not the beast she is carried (supported) by the beast.

There is another woman talked of in revelation she is described as a bride not like the Harlot above the bride represents people with true faith, the Harlot is false religion she is the catholic church and all other false Christian doctrines.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I agree on the "combined Religions" part.

Guest Shawneeda

I believe that the Vatican is the Whore of Babylon.   Colors are purple and gold.....sits on seven hills.....Kings bow down to the Pope just for starters.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Catholics call Mary "Queen of Heaven".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

OK OK OK, but what about the Babylon link?  Any thoughts? :rofl:

"Mystery Babylon" will be the headquarters for the new One World Religion and the Leader of it will be very charismatic and persuasive, and will draw the people of the world to follow him.

Guest okiejack

The description of the Woman riding the Beast fits only one nation/city. One key is John's amazement when he sees who the woman is. Why would John be amazed if the woman was someone he expected it to be?

"""""""""Mat 23:29  "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous,

Mat 23:30  "and say, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'

Mat 23:31  "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.

Mat 23:32  "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt.

Mat 23:33  "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

Mat 23:34  "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,

Mat 23:35  "that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Mat 23:36  "Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

Mat 23:37  "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

Mat 23:38  "See! Your house is left to you desolate;

Mat 23:39  "for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!'"""""""""""

Compare the description of the woman on the beast to the descriptions of Israel in the Old Testament books of the prophets. The Jewish Nation called Israel today sits on at least seven nations.

I agree with the idea of letting the Holy Spirit guide us instead of allowing humans to guide us.

Okay you can crucify me now.