IGNORED

The Mysterious Woman

Adstar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rev. 17:8 "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction.." 9 "Here is the mind which has wisdom.  The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,  10 and they are seven kings; five has fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.  11 The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eith and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction."

First point I want to make is the beast is one of the seven, and it is not the seventh because it was, and is not, and is about to come, and the seventh had not yet come.  Also, it could not be the sixth because the sixth beast was in power at the time it was written.  Who was in power when this was written?  My history says Rome.  So, it cannot be Rome or America.  Another thing I want to point out:  Many people say that the seven hills point to the fact that it must be Rome since Rome sits on seven hills.  Verse 10 clearly tells us it is not 7 literal hills, but that they are kings- beasts.  If it were land the verse was talking about, it would make no sense.  How can a hill rise to power? :rofl:

You are right, C.D.  I do not want Iraq to be Babylon, if it is then Iraq will conquer America in this war.  There is no other way nations will marvel after her.

Guest C.D. Light

Jipsah--You admit you've never read the catechism? Then how can you say you KNOW it doesnt go against scripture?

It seems you are the one who gets your ideas and theological intellect from heresay.

So far everything you've posted seems to be from the carnal mindset and/or what you've "always just thought".

Paul clearly tells us, if ANY one preach a gospel which is "another gospel" (that is, any gospel than the doctrine of Christ) let him be accursed.

The RCC has tainted the DofC by incorporating all their manmade rituals in their "faith".

Do not be deceived; catholicism is not christianity.

Read the catechism and see just what they think constitutes "salvation", how to get saved, the "diety" of mary, etc. before you make your criticisms based on what you know little about.

I'll let you do your own homework.

Jipsah--You admit you've never read the catechism? Then how can you say you KNOW it doesnt go against scripture?
Because it would contradict all the other writings by Catholics that I've ever read.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 17:7

"But the angel said to me "why did you marvel." I will tell you the mystery of the woman AND OF THE BEAST THAT CARRIES her, which has the seven heads and 10 horns."

So the woman is not the beast she is carried (supported) by the beast.

There is another woman talked of in revelation she is described as a bride not like the Harlot above the bride represents people with true faith, the Harlot is false religion she is the catholic church and all other false Christian doctrines.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

I agree on the "combined Religions" part.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Xan,

I've ben wondering the same thing for some time now.  Did you know that Saddam is reportedly actually rebuilding Babylon to it's original state-exactly.  I had some pictures of it that someone had sent me.  Freaky!  Also, Iraq has enough anthraz to kill everyone on the earth according to a news article I read about Saddam's son. Did you know Saddam tried to assasinate his own son in 1996 saying that he was crazier than Hitler and if he (Saddam) died, he would be next in line for power.  The son was hit with 10 bullets, paralyzed, not thought to live, and yet has made almost a complete recovery.  Consider that in the deadly wound scripture.  

Possible scenario,  we kill Saddam, Iraq nukes us, no America in prophecy...crazy son rises to power in non other than the restored Babylon.... :rofl:

Check out this page:

:butbut: helloooooo :rofl:

Guest C.D. Light

"Mystery Babylon" will be the headquarters for the new One World Religion and the Leader of it will be very charismatic and persuasive, and will draw the people of the world to follow him.  That would not be Iraq. :rofl: