IGNORED

Gwb ?

Catsmeow

Guest TwoBombs

Birth pangs

Jer 49:23  Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; [there is] sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.

Luk 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

_

Jer 49:24  Damascus is waxed feeble, [and] turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on [her]: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail.

Jer 50:43  The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, [and] pangs as of a woman in travail.

_

Birth pangs used as a sign of the removal of the restrainer ?

Jhn 16:21  A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

John 16:21 talks about a woman in travail as a parable for the resurrection & ascention of Christ and the coming of the HG into this world at the the day of pentecost.

Yet this parable is also used in these days as in :

Mat 24:8  All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. ( or pangs)

The birth pang deals with a major shift in the spiritual realm that also has major reflections into the physical world, insomuch that the non-believer experiences what's written in Luke 21:25

Luk 21:25b  [...] and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:

only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.

1Tes5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you compare 1Tes5:3 with the as-a-woman-in-travail in Jer 50:43 & Jer 49:23 one could conclude that the destruction is brought by a destroyer, whilst talking about peace-and-safety:

Dan 8:25  And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify [himself] in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many:  [...]

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen,

and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

I would like to point out that when Daniel 11:40/45 speaks about the current tour that GWB is doing, that Dan 12:1 is a followup of these events, and it is widely understood that Dan12:1 marks the start of the 70th week of Daniel, that after the fullfillment of Dan 11:44/45 the 70th week of Daniel will start. (!) The 70th week is widely known for the apperance of the 'so-called man-of-sin' making a peace treaty with the Israelites, and corfirming it for half the week (1260 days)

But as Dan 12:1 speaks also a time when:

Dan 12:1  And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people:

and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time:

and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The last portion talks again about "thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book" (of life) That portion links directly to 1 Tes5:3 : "then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

So who will escape ? ALL THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to point out that when Daniel 11:40/45 speaks about the current tour that GWB is doing, that Dan 12:1 is a followup of these events

You are making the assumption that the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible is actually referring to George W Bush.

That's a pretty big stretch....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

I think it would be more correct to say that whoever spearheads and implements this roadmap for peace would be suspect, if it actually works out.

Guest TwoBombs

catsmeow: I PM'd you already, let me add that I do not feel like stepping into the hole that Chaz made for himself, but lets just have a little patience before judging mkay ?

let we say.....  1 to 4 months ? I'm not in a hurry, bush is  :taped:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

who's chaz?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Charles?  As in Charles Hinson?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

sorry! thought he might have meant Prince Charles. :bg:

Guest TwoBombs

In this board he is know as Charles Hinson, whom I regard as a dear brother that gets under fire almost everywhere he sticks his head up.

Does anyone realize that prophecy is the hardest thing to do, and datesetting on top of that is almost an impossible task, yet the 'market' for such an undertaking is BIG.

I do not call myself a prophet for talking dates; I spend up to 6 hrs a day on biblical study and learning.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

TB: I don't take any of this stuff personally.

As for Chaz {Charles Hinson} I have defended him continually. I stopped posting at the other board because it wasn't monitored and people were much too caustic for my tastes.

Whether Chaz is a prophet or not, I don't really and honestly know. I believe he's a brother though. If he's a prophet, then I defend one of God's annointed.

If he's not, I just assume he heard  incorrectly, as I'm sure many of us have done at times... and like Noah's sons, we just hide each other's shame.

If he's off I don't sense it's some deliberate plot to mislead people.

I think we all just need to be a little more patient with one another...JMO.

Guest shadow2b

TB: I don't take any of this stuff personally.

As for Chaz {Charles Hinson} I have defended him continually. I stopped posting at the other board because it wasn't monitored and people were much too caustic for my tastes.

Whether Chaz is a prophet or not, I don't really and honestly know. I believe he's a brother though. If he's a prophet, then I defend one of God's annointed.

If he's not, I just assume he heard