other one

Photos we take

29 posts in this topic

looks to me like he's got a pretty good grip on Fez...

Unwinding him before I let him go was mildly interesting... When it's a Black or Green mamba or a Forest cobra life gets really interesting!

I thought they were very poisonous.Life threatening.

Yes they are. The black mamba is the most venomous snake in Africa, and the most aggressive. Depending on where you are bitten and how much venom they inject (they can control it), it can take from 30 minutes to an hour to die (not always, many people survive because of prompt attention to the bite).

It's a really big croc Drew, could just about swallow a person whole....

I think I would stay in the house

Would anyone be willing to teach me how to attach pictures? :)

Would anyone be willing to teach me how to attach pictures? :)

Oh honey I am a major novice when it comes to computers but all I do is copy image and then paste.I search with Google Chrome and I think it makes a difference which search you use.There are several people on here who can help you.You might go over to the Tech forum and maybe they can help.

Snapped this today at work, I love my job. :D (it was much better in person, to bad I didnt have a better camera then my cell phone) 

bighorns_zpsw1waonwu.jpg

Stopped by the road to take this sunset.

As I was taking many pictures the clouds were changing shape. My last photo was this one. I was too much in awe, of the face, to take anymore snapshots.

TheFace.jpg

As I was taking many pictures the clouds were changing shape. My last photo was this one. I was too much in awe, of the face, to take anymore snapshots.

TheFace.jpg

Nice....  :thumbsup:

TheFace.jpg

Amazing photo. Right place at the right time!

Hubby took this on the way home from work in 2003.  He finally found it today.  Northern lights.  There is purple in the top right corner.  I'll see if this works19245775904_e5468c8d2d_k.jpgPICT0007 by Carole, on Flickr

Hubby took this on the way home from work in 2003.  He finally found it today.  Northern lights.  There is purple in the top right corner.  I'll see if this works19245775904_e5468c8d2d_k.jpgPICT0007 by Carole, on Flickr

Ohhh....those are gorgeous.Can't wait to see what heaven will be like.