blakcat74

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I need all the help I can get on this...

------------------------------------------------------

For the past couple of years, my mother has told me that she sees visions before she goes to sleep. She has been seeing the same thing over and over again every night.

The last couple of months, I have noticed a patteren...

When I slack in prayer, her visions stop... and the other

night I got back into my prayers more spiritually... the next morning she said the visions returned to her.

In the vision she says she sees a black BABOON with blue eyes like a man. She said the face is not smiling, but the eyes are. She got the impression that the face was like a mask and a man was hiding behind it.

After that, she sees a chisled faced, ELDERLY MAN in a long, light robe with long grey hair and beard down to his waist who makes slow movements with his hands as if "anything could happen at his will."

The next scene she sees are TWO MEN, who look Jewish, in brownish-black robes, with long hair, one with light hair, the other black, both with short beards, who seem majestic. The dark haired one she said has a bronze tone to his features.

The last scene is always of a male LION with a golden mane sitting very upright at attention with a forceful, yet peaceful presence.

Does anyone know what these symbolize or mean?

With my own dreams the last few years, and her "open visions," I am truly starting to believe that some powerful is happening.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:taped: Look like something doesn't want you to pray. Why would these vision stop when you pray? Sometimes satan tries to attack the very things you love to get you off track. I hope this is helpful. :inlove:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

I think she said mom's visions STOP when she (he? sorry, don't know!) slacks on prayer.Why would your prayer life and your mom's visions be tied? How does mom know when or how much you pray? How old are you? How old is she? Are you in a church? There are several interpretations those visions could have--some fairly obvious, some not.  :taped:

I wonder how many times she has had these visions? No change EVER in what she sees? Does the background change? The surroundings?  :help: Do the creatures in the visions move at all? Like, what is the old man doing WITH his hands? That could be important...Do the 2 men move? are they walking? sitting? friends? or strangers? Do they look at one another or at your mother? Need more info!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hi,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

The two men are the two witnesses spoken of in the book of Revelation.

The man behind the mask is their opposition.

The Lion is the King of all Kings who holds all power and dominion - including what is to happen in this war in the forthcoming war.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

The elder man in the robe is portrayed as a "magician" - draped in a long robe and moving his hands as if to cast spells or do enchantments.

Sounds like someone performing counterfeit signs, miracles and wonders...

Possibly the one who comes before the AntiChrist.