Matthitjah

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

There are some very interesting prophecies/dreams/visions on amightywind.com of Russia and China attacking the U.S.

I don't remember exactly where it is. Use the search engine.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

The polaroids getting clearer and clearer,

Check this  out

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/021025/1320000514_1.html

The mark not yet, but the technology is here and spreading worldwide.

Who can object to tracking children what with all this stuff happening to kids these days? The wise can object!

Remember he comes on a platform of peace and deception. Every thing he proposes will seem reasonable.

The A.C. will rise out of the revised Roman empire (E.U.) Those kings will reign for an hour true. The ten regions will be controlled by the A.C under the guise of the E.U. Once the E.U. takes control they will continue to expand rapidly and will consume and trample down the whole world.

Revelation 13

John saw a beast having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns.

Seven leaders(heads) of ten combined nations(horns),Ten kingdoms(crowns)make the beast.

Notice in Verse 2 it is a combination of different beasts.

One of the heads is wounded unto death but miraculously healed. "The A.C."

Now in Daniel 7 Verse seven.

We learn of this combination beast with ten horns.

Verse 8, I considered the horns and behold, There came up among them another little horn, Before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots; and behold in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Verse 23, The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom upon Earth, Which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Verse 24, and the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings (Nations) that shall arise (E.U.): and another shall rise after them: and shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

So The E.U. has 10 core nation states. When The A.C. ascends he comes from one of these nation states (Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland UK, Greece) My money is on the U.K or Germany. He then subdues or takes over 3 of them combining them with his. (This has already been talked about . The U.K., Germany, and France want to combine their political clout to lead the E.U. They are the real money and force of the combination.)

When he takes over these three that will leave seven. (So suppose for the sake of argument.The U.K. swallows Ireland, Germany, and France Thru politics, money or force.) That leaves seven heads still with 10 horns and 10 crowns. (Especially if the subduing is monetary or for the basis of centralizing power.. Those nations will still exist just under anothers control.)

I personally think after he is wounded and is healed then the subduing will happen. People and nations will marvel after him. they will want to be ruled by him. He may subdue them by deception.

Either way the pieces are in place. Waiting to make the full picture. I pray that I'm ready to resist him and his mark. I pray I don't fail. I pray I'm ready to preach to the deceived.

Praise Jesus. Amen.

Guest C.D. Light

It is my understanding that the King of the North is Russia.

And when this "king" tries to go after Israel, God opens up the dirt and dumps them in. All nice and tidy.  (its called a might earthquake :taped:  )

Digital Angel is a worker of the vatican; like a hand and glove.

This chip will be sold under false pretenses, such as gee, you'll be able to find your kids blah blah blah.  In reality, its the gov. who can find YOU!  

If any of you have a car with that dang thing in it, DISCONNECT IT!  Its for THEIR good, not yours. Its plain TYRANNY.

CD

Earthquakes are in Diverse places.

Italy

Britain

Alaska

Sumatra

Iran

Matthew24:7 For nation shall arise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.

Already happening!

verse 8 all these are the beginning of sorrows.(tribulation and I see no rapture yet)

verse 9 Then they shall deliver you up (you) to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.( My names sake. Jesus is speaking here. The Jews don't believe on his name. We do people.)

Are you ready the hour is late. We have not been raptured and tribulation is upon us. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Just a warning . I hope your all praying for strength. I am.

Peace, Love  :inlove:  :taped:

Just an update.

Another earthquake today in japan. they are increasing in volume and intensity. :taped:

Peace, Love ,Amen.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Just an update.

Another earthquake today in japan. they are increasing in volume and intensity. :taped:

Peace, Love ,Amen.

Hey Dr. Luke,

Yes indeed, these quakes are and have been increasing. But even still, I would expect them to increase even more in the tribulation period. These are only the birth pains, contractions, or signs if you will. I believe that they will be popping off at an alarming rate in the tribulation, like pop corn.  I believe these signs are to let us know that our time is short, but in the tribulation the earth and heavens will be shaken, so much so, that it will cause the roaring and tossing of the waves, to the point where mens hearts will fail them. I would also expect all the other signs to increase just as much, and all of them simultaneously. We don't hear much about famines lately, at least not on a wide scale, but it's coming.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Don't forget "pestilences."(diseases)

Oh yeah - them too. And they will also increase. Not to even mention Bio, chemical, and nuclear fallout.

I don't think I will miss this old world one bit :help:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

One of the heads is wounded unto death but miraculously healed. "The A.C."...Rev 13:2 ?

I don't know and I'm not inserting this to derail the topic, but I had always understood this head that was wounded unto death but miraculously healed to be that of the Roman Catholic Church...."killed in 1798".  Had anyone else heard that before?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Sounds like a 7th day adventist doctrine LibertyBelle.

My opinion is that it's a false resurrection.  I truly believe that anything that God has done or is doing, Satan is making a false copy of the orginal.  Just my opinion mind you!   :biggrin:

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George