• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

George,

Are you saying that the devil mimicked God's plan?  Didn't the papacy rule for 1260 "days" (or years?)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Liberty Belle,

The RCC has its problems like all the large denominations. The Beast is a combination beast. A loose configuration of the former Roman Empire. Part steel, part miry clay. (The feet and toes of Nebuchednezzers statue.)

I personally feel the false prophet may come from the RCC. The beast definitly will not. The beast will have it's mystical(Religious power) from the false prophet.(Who can make war upon him?) Also the Anti Christ will be one of the heads of the beast. Resurrected by the false prophet.

The false prophet: Revelation 13:11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth(like a natural man from the earth he comes so shall he go); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon (Satan).

verse 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therin to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed

verse 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their forheads

verse 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I get a little confused because of the last verse above. It would seem from that verse that the beast is a nation state carrying a symbol of some kind. Yet it says his name at the end.

I do agree with George though. Satan trys to falsify every thing of G-d. In my cloudy understanding it would seem that. Satan is trying to copy the Trinity. He is the "false" unseen power of the three. The A.C is falsley, Jesus. The prophet is the religious spirit.

George,

Do you have any clarification as to whether the false prophet is really the A.C wielding the power of the conglomerate beast. Or is there a seperate whole individual who will head the conglomerate beast? Who then derives power from the Dragon as performed thru the false prophet.

I'm a little cloudy on that . I'll keep praying for clarification from the Holy Spirit. :thumb:

Peace, :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Libertybell,

The 1260 days of prophecy, as the Adventist church has taught it for all of these years is not a true teaching.

Just an update,

More of the beginning of sorrows of Matthew 24.

Small Earthquake off Charleston S.C.

Tornado's ripping up East coast. (pray for the lost and injured)

Famine in Ethiopia rumored to be worse this year than in the 80's.

My heart is aggrieved. ???

Yet my Lord is coming! :taped:

Peace, :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Any comments on this article?

Is the United States Responsible for the Destruction of Babylon? -- by Bill Koenig and Yacov Rambsel

On February 18 of this year I was having breakfast in Nashville with John McTernan, co-author with me of

Wordsower,

I already read that yesterday. :thumb:

I don't know about equadistant numbering and all that. Sounds like giving the proverbial monkey a typewriter and having him bang out a novel in a 1,000 years.

The word says all we need. I believe Jeremiah 50 and Isaiah in numerous places foreshadows what is about to happen.

The day they stopped the gulf war under Bush 1 . I told my wife that was a mistake. This thing is not finished with Iraq. Since then I have come under strong influence of the Holy Spirit. Something big is coming. Just look at the news.

Plus what's the chances that Bush 1 would prosecute that war. Then 10 some years later his son would assume power with the same group of advisors and finish it.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Peace :inlove: Amen.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Any comments on this article?

Is the United States Responsible for the Destruction of Babylon? -- by Bill Koenig and Yacov Rambsel

Here are the codes Yacov Ramsel found in Isaiah 13: 2-6:

The (+) plus side:

1. War + 16

2. Shall be a house of bitterness + 16 3. A rapid atom +16 4. Babylonian atom + 146

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Wordsower and crew~ :taped:

This is really cool!  The ELS stuff!!  Wow!  I've heard of it before but never really took notice until now!!  Could someone try to explain this a bit more....I don't get the positive and negative thing, also how it's done exactly.  Sorry~  I just really want to check this out....seems a bit too "coicidental" don't you think?  Check out all of the words and even the current Pres.  wow!!!  Well ~  Let me know okay? :biggrin:

Thanks~@ His feet~  Lorie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

RollinThunder

I need more explanation about this too, where did you find that information? Can you translate  itfor us in plain english please?

Thanks, Angels

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

RollinThunder

I need more explanation about this too, where did you find that information? Can you translate