• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Ok I just want some thoughts on this.

The Israelis are about to dump Arafat. Americas been attacked and likely will be again.

Iraq is about to be toast.

The U.N. will soon be irrelavent. The E.U. is on the rise

Matthew 24:7 is upon the world.

The wall supporting the Al Aqsa Mosque is crumbling. Ramadan is soon to finish it off. Which excuse my cynicle mind I think Arafat want's to happen.

The attack on Iraq is soon. Which will likely trigger Hezzballah to release the thousands of missles they have pointed at northern Israel.

Which in turn will end in grief for Syria.

I'm scared of the world yet excited by the prospect that Jesus is coming.

Pray for the lost.

Testify to those who will hear.

Any thoughts?

Peace, Love,even so fear not. Amen

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

In Ezekiel 38 and 39 it is believed Russia is listed among the Arab and Islamic African nations that attack Israel. I believe the Arabs as a whole may attack Israel as they have in the past, but with our forces in the region, they have a restraint. In our attack on Iraq I see a flaw in our strategy. Our force are vulnerable to a conventional attack by the Russians and the Chinese. They both have the ability to inflict heavy damage to our conventional forces in the region with a massive air and missile strike. They can accomplish this simply because we are in their backyard. With our offensive capabilities now diminished to defensive postures, the Arabs and the Russians would then attempt to overrun Israel, and China we be free to retake Taiwan. We could not conventionally defend either place. This scenario is very plausible, if so we maybe walking into a very thought out trap, which we may have to either pull completely out of the region in disgrace or escalate the war to the next level.

I believe the US military arrogance will soon catch up with them. We have only been so successful in our latest campaigns because our forces haven

Interesting thoughts. I have been suspicious of the Chinese from the beggining of this. After 9/11 there were varius Russian sources quoted as saying there were backroom talks about knocking America of her pedestool. Some European power brokers were saying how they would love nothing more than to see America gone so they could deal with the Israelis and take control of world politics. All unsubstantiated of course.

I'm not a conspiracy nut or anything. I think this is the work of the prince of this world. He knows his time is short.We are a stumbling block to anyone wanting to finish off the Israeli's. Look at the French and the Europeans they want nothing more than to complete what wasn't done during the holocaust. There just careful how they say it.

Look up, look nigh. Amen

A discerning mind!! Peace, but not yet.

Guest EPHRIAM777
In Ezekiel 38 and 39 it is believed Russia is listed among the Arab and Islamic African nations that attack Israel. I believe the Arabs as a whole may attack Israel as they have in the past, but with our forces in the region, they have a restraint. In our attack on Iraq I see a flaw in our strategy. Our force are vulnerable to a conventional attack by the Russians and the Chinese. They both have the ability to inflict heavy damage to our conventional forces in the region with a massive air and missile strike. They can accomplish this simply because we are in their backyard. With our offensive capabilities now diminished to defensive postures, the Arabs and the Russians would then attempt to overrun Israel, and China we be free to retake Taiwan. We could not conventionally defend either place. This scenario is very plausible, if so we maybe walking into a very thought out trap, which we may have to either pull completely out of the region in disgrace or escalate the war to the next level.

I believe the US military arrogance will soon catch up with them. We have only been so successful in our latest campaigns because our forces haven

"..........NOT...........!!!

You read WAY to many Hal Lindsey books..or people who read em...then rewrote their own using HIS ideas of who's who...!

Plus...Stay away from the fiction garbage "tribulation force" type books too ....!"

Which books are you referring to, I looked through the book collection  I have, and none were written by Lindsey. You are making this assumption based on what knowledge? With the detail of my post, (which I based on my study of scripture, on organization and countries that may be bringing about the events that fulfill the prophecies of the events just prior to the return of CHRIST) you must know exactly which book I plagiarized, so please inform me which book  or books you are referring to by name.

For your information, I see possible scenarios by reading Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah, Isaiah, and Revelation. Correlating the events in these books with each other. I will then ask myself questions. Like who are the primary governmental powers on the earth at the return of CHRIST. They are from reading Daniel and Revelation, the kings of the east and the world government of the anti-christ. With this information, I then ask well what happened to the US. I read in Daniel of three kingdoms being subdued. I look at the war front of the future and I see the US heavily involved in a Middle East war with certain Arab nations. I see the threat of an attack by certain Arab nation on Israel. I see Russian interest in the region increasing . I then read Ezekiel 38 and 39. I re-read Revelation and find no mention of these three governmental powers in the time frame of the 7 years before the return of CHRIST. I re-read Daniel where anti-christ subdues three kingdoms. Lets see, war in the Middle East on the front pages of the news papers and heavily covered by the network and cable news agencies, I re-read Ezekiel 38 and 39, the only world powers mentioned in Revelation are the kings of the east and the world government of the anti-christ. I read in Zechariah of the plague, on those that are attacking Israel, which causes the flesh, eyes and tongues to consume away in their bodies. Well anyway, just thought I would explain why I believe what I believe, and what original sources of information I used for my beliefs, so no one would make any more assumptions on what my sources are based on ignorance. So its time to put up, or... well you figure it out. Peace, but not yet.

Guest okiejack

I think most of the differences in the interpretation of Bible prophecy is based on who the interpreter defines as "GOD's people". If the interpreter believes the Jewish Nation called Israel is "GOD's people"? Then their interpretation will be biased by this belief. If the interpreter believes that Christians are "GOD's people"? Then their interpretation will biased by this belief.

As for where in prophecy are we at this point in time? I think the "fouth seal" is about to be opened.

I think most of the differences in the interpretation of Bible prophecy is based on who the interpreter defines as "GOD's people". If the interpreter believes the Jewish Nation called Israel is "GOD's people"? Then their interpretation will be biased by this belief. If the interpreter believes that Christians are "GOD's people"? Then their interpretation will biased by this belief.

As for where in prophecy are we at this point in time? I think the "fouth seal" is about to be opened.

That is pretty cut and dry. I do not believe that is an either or question. Where I believe the problems with understanding certain aspects of prophecy begin are when certain prophetic events that specifically pertain to the Jews and Israel as a nation, are forced as being for Christians in general. An example of this is the 144,000 that are sealed. There are some who believe this refers to their particular religion, or to non-Jews, when Revelation is very clear that GOD has chosen 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel for this task. There are prophecies that will be fulfilled that are meant as judgments for the unsaved, as well as the saved, we must discern which prophesies are meant for which particular group is being spoken of. There are events described that pertain to specific groups that can only pertain to a specific group of people, such as those who see the abomination of desolation. This is specifically for the Jews who will be in that region at that time. If you are in New York, it will not have much meaning to you when you are told to flee to the Judean Hills. We can see this from Revelation and Daniel as well as other books that speak of the coming of CHRIST. The assumption that Christians have totally re-placed the Jews and Israel in GOD

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

What's up Doc,

I'll give you my short answer, since my eyes hurt and I'm so tired. I think the next order of events relating to prophecy is

Jer. 50:9 - For I will stir up and bring against Babylon an alliance of great nations from the land of the north. They will take up their positions against her, and from the north she will be captured. Their arrows will be like skilled warriors who do not return empty-handed.

Hopefully this will put at ease the mind of those who are worried if the U.S. will go it alone. Last time in the Gulf War, the U.S. attacked from the south, but this time it appears from scripture that we may attack from a base or two in Turkey.

Thats odd I was reading that same passage last night. I prayed and then read that passage .I find the whole of Jeremiah 50 to be quite enlightening. It is written there about the Jews being scattered and without the faith. Yet he will restore then to their land and their faith at that time. Question though? Jeremiah 50:21 states

Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod; waste and utterly destroy after them,saith the lord, and do according to all that I have commanded thee.
This is directed to the Jews. Who is Merethaim and Pekod in relation to modern day?Also the part about their arrows being as a mighty expert man none returning in vain. Sounds like smart bombs to me.

It also imparts that babylon land of the chaldeans shall be utterly desolate. To my knowledge that has yet to happen to Babylon. Could possibly describe a nuke.

Check out verse 42 and 43 and 44. Possibly a counterattack against Israel.Also Isaiah 13:2,3,4,5 talks about a mulititude in the mountains, coming from a far away country. Saying also the day of the Lord is at hand.

Something big is brewing I can feel it in my soul.

Look up, look nigh! Amen! :taped:  :)  :help:  :P