rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Get ready folks, Big Brother will soon be on your trail. Homeland Security will soon be invading our privacy. They will at first use this technology to fight against the terrorists. But the thing that concerns me, as many unaware Americans are so ready to give up the rights, is that someone is going to have to define exactly what a terrorist is. We are being bombarded by the enemy, the mass media, with numerous threats of terror and more terror. Their objective: to keep injecting fear in the hearts of Americans, to the point that we should be willing to give up some of our rights and freedoms in order to beat the terrorists to the punch. Their Goal : to strip America of it's sovereignty to clear the way for Globalism. Their plan is already beginning to work. Obviously a terrorist is an enemy of the state. They stand against what we believe in and the lifestyle we enjoy. But soon, the christian may also be labeled an enemy of the state. True christians are against the idea of a One World Government, but we know that it is coming. It's quite alarming to think that a system designed to seek out terrorists may one day soon be the very system to seek out christians and hunt them down in the not too distant tribulation. Could this be a forerunner to the mark of the beast?? Hmmmmm?? Read the story below.

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=337

Saturday, November 16, 2002 11:08:28 AM EST

Total Information Awareness

The Big Brother File

Prophecy - Signs

Friday, November 15, 2002

Jack Kinsella - Omega Letter Editor

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

:taped:

I personally believe that Big Brother is just another pawn being put into place for the final curtain. As a Christian I know that all this will take place but, I kind of welcome it in a way. This, to me, indicates that Jesus's return is near.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

rwboyd58~

AMEN!!!!!!  I have to be honest and say that I kinda welcome all that has to happen because it brings us closer and closer.  I can't wait to see my Lord and just kiss and hug Him and lay at His feet!!!  Call me a Jesus Freak....okay by me!  It's too close to "play church" people.  You're in or out.

Watching and waiting.........Lorie :inlove:

Amen rw and Lorie,

These days are getting very exciting. It's kinda neat to watch Satan's plan start coming together and to know that God is going to intercept it for those who are ready.

Folks, did you get a look at who would be supervising this department??

Can you imagine putting this authority into the hands of a convicted felon??

Look again:

DARPA and SARPA both would be under the supervision of Admiral John Poindexter.

Admiral Poindexter first hit the public eye as national security adviser for President Reagan during the Iran-Contra scandal. He was convicted in 1990 on five felonies including lying to Congress and destroying evidence.

We need to cut this thing off at the pass. It will be a sad day for freedom if this ever becomes a reality.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108

I'm with ya'll on waiting for our Savior. However, Let's not forget about the Lost! Our LOVED ONES! :inlove:

Even strangers!

Those who do not know the Lord YAHSHUA and serve YAHWEH will betray YOU! When they are hungry, when they are thirsty, when they might be denied their precious "things" on earth... cars, homes.. they will turn in you in!

Let's not forget to pray for strength, courage, wisdom... even the ELECT can be deceived. As much as I love my LORD, I pray everyday that I will be able to hold on and not betray him.. All we have to do is look at the torment he went through before going on the cross.. He could of so easily GAVE UP and called upon the Father to save him! SO CAN WE!

If we listen to the enemy for just a moment... he will whisper "it's okay... GOD wants you to eat, GOD wouldn't want you to be cold, hungry or in pain! He doesn't... but we may have to suffer these things and not give in to the WORLD!

Just sign here... just bow here... just put your arm out to receive this chip here... and you can EAT you can go back to the comfort of your home!! You won't be tortured, your children won't be tortured. Personally, I'm not as RELAXED about the whole things as you guys are!

I'm not full of anxiety, but I do PRAY because I know the strength is not within MYSELF only my LORD YAHSHUA AND FATHER YAHWEH....

Yes, of course I beleive that I am part of the Bride, I beleive that YAHWEH does not desire a beat up bride, but I do not know how much he will allow me to endure, so.. I pray that I will be ready. My husband has not committed his life to YAHSHUA.. this is another concern..

Don't want to spoil the party...But, I don't think we should all just be concerned about "saving our own butts" and not thinking about others.. :taped:  :thumb:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Brothers

How interesting I have been thinking of big brother over the last few days also particularly the boys from Echalon, hello guys how

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

the thing that concerns me, as many unaware Americans are so ready to give up the rights, is that someone is going to have to define exactly what a terrorist is.
Hey, no sweat there, I can tell you 'zactly what a "terrorist" is.

the thing that concerns me, as many unaware Americans are so ready to give up the rights, is that someone is going to have to define exactly what a terrorist is.
Hey, no sweat there, I can tell you 'zactly what a "terrorist" is.

Hello Brothers

How interesting I have been thinking of big brother over the last few days also particularly the boys from Echalon, hello guys how