• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Bible Prophecies that give details about

the Identity of the Antichrist

In mathematics there is the law of compound probability. Every independent fact of Bible prophecy doubles the odds against an individual filling all the prophecies. There are over 300 Messianic Prophecies, about the True Messiah, Yeshua. The odds against anyone fulfilling them are what most mathematicians would consider infinite. The probability against anyone fulfilling them is 10 to the 39th power. That is 10 with 39 zeroes. No one can pronounce such a number. Yet the Messiah has come and accomplished the impossible by fulfilling these prophecies. Only the One True G-d, the G-d of Israel, could overcome such odds against the fulfillment of prophecies regarding the True Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus. Only the One True G-d could accomplish this.

There are also prophecies to identify the False Messiah, the Antichrist. We will look at 34 Bible verses that disclose the identity of the Antichrist. We will look at 57 items of identification. All of the items of identification are not necessarily independent. There are some which may be debated regarding their complete fulfillment. Prophets are correct in saying no man today knows his identity. The exception, of course, is God's men of wisdom, according to Rev 13:18 and Rev 17:9, scripturally qualified men of wisdom, who have received the knowledge of his identity by revelation from God and not by study or calculation. Prophets do not listen to men. Yet this is the one secret that they have to be humble enough to receive. It is very significant that the prophet Elijah the Tishbite, was able to receive this truth in the year 2000.

There is a man who has fulfilled 35 of these. This does not include the ones that have not been completely fulfilled. There is nothing indicating it is not possible for him to fulfill the remaining 22 identity facts. Applying the laws of compound probability the odds against any man fulfilling 35 Bible prophecy identifying facts are 8.5896 E9 or 8,589,600,000 to 1. The odds right now are over 8 billion to 1 against any man filling the identifying Bible prophecies regarding the identity of the Antichrist that a certain man has already fulfilled.

While it was revelaed to men such as Monte Judah, me, and Tim Cohen, as far back as 1993, one could not say that the Identity of the Antichrist had been fully revealed until the truth was received, and thereby revealed by God's prophets. Elijah the Tishbite, demonstrated his humility in receiving this truth in the year 2000. We may say this is confirmed now by the prophets of God, or wait until he is resurrected from his mortal head wound by Satan's greatest lying wonder, to counterfeit the resurrection of the True Messiah, Yeshua, we will not know for sure.

"Prince Saving the World" Statue of Prince Charles Revealed 3/6/2002

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

1. He shall rise from among 10 kings, or 10 provinces, or 10 sections of the world. The new world order has already divided the world into 10 world regions and soon all national sovereignty will be eliminated. I believe this is fulfilled by the seven heads being all seven continents of the earth, all being members of the United Nations, the ten horns being the ten regions of the world, as divided and administered by the World Trade Organization, and the seven crowns being the

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

5. His look is more stout than his fellows, or he was born to be king, heir apparent.

Hi Angels4u,

I just can't see it.  Prince Charles is no more impressive than Bambi.  Who is he more stouter than??

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Uuuuh......................................no.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

When people think of Prince Charles, they likely connect with the media headlines of him and Camilla Parker.

He doesn't seem a likely candidate for the AC - he lacks  the charm and charisma of  such a compelling foe.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

7. He shall think to change times and laws. (May be associated w/Y2K)

I'd have to say wrong again.  Only three years too late.  Y2K is only a laugh from the past now.  

I believe the thinking to change times: is referring to changing the current 6 month rotation system that is now in place.  By the way, the man that fulfilled that is Javier Solana.  July 1st (Italy) will be the final rotation before a new long term President takes over, unless a world crisis should arrive ahead of that time, in which case, Solana will take the helm under such an emergency.  Personally, I am leaning towards an emergency crisis beating them to the punch, or before a vote can take place.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Rollingthunder,

I believe he is alive and you could be very well right with  Javier Solana.  

And Juan Carlos what do you think of him?

It will be interesting who they vote as THE PRESIDENT of E.U.

I believe one of these days the Antichrist will show up with a peaceplan, don't you think?

Love in Christ,Angels

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Angel4u

Please get rid of some posts out of your MP box I cannot contact you Sis and I really need too. :taped:

Bless you

All praise The Ancient Of Days

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:king: Prince Charles is a dummy. I think the ac will be someone will be a man of peace who will probably stop all these wars. :taped:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.94

Starfire:

I doubt if the AntiChrist is a man of "peace" - but he will certainly offer up the olive branch of peace, as indicated in scripture. That "peace" is shortlived.

The scriptures do imply that he will be a powerful, charismatic leader.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:taped: I met how else would he get people to follow him. :???: