Jedi4Yahweh

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Whats your take about who the the Great Babylon spoken of in Revelations is referring too:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:21-24)

The destruction of this country will be so severe that it will be uninhabitable. Not even the light of one lamp will be found in this place. For in one day it will be reduced to rubble.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This speaks of a city, not a country.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

As OneLight said, this speaks of a city. I don't believe it's an American city either....or one that is prominent at the moment.

Whats your take about who the the Great Babylon spoken of in Revelations is referring too:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; and the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. (Revelation 18:21-24)

The destruction of this country will be so severe that it will be uninhabitable. Not even the light of one lamp will be found in this place. For in one day it will be reduced to rubble.

Yeah, I think America is Babylon.

Have you ever heard of Dimitru Duduman? I think that this man's prophecy is going to come to pass soon. You should look into it. America's days are numbered.

Just a thought or do you have scripture backing your statement of the Great Babylon being a country and not a city?

This speaks of a city, not a country.

Amen!

Dubai Would Be A Better Fit But Still, It's Not My City

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. Hebrews 11:9-10

Like Dubai, My City Is Under Construction

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. Acts 2:46-47

Unlike Dubai My City Is Built By God

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

And Will Last Forever

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Revelation 21:1-7

And Ever

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. Revelation 22:3-4

Amen

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 33:16-17

>>>>>()<<<<<

He's Still Making Mansions!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

Believe

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

And Be Blessed Beloved

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:5-7

Love, Joe

You are trying to entwine the spiritual with the physical. Bad idea.

When scripture speaks of Babylon, it is speaking of an empire, not one city as we find in Revelation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I am just gonna mind my own business and work on my salvation, and pray. I'll do a lot of that.

That would be best, and leave Babylon for God to deal with, wherever it is :thumbsup:

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Ronnie, relax. You live under His grace, and whatever happens, whenever it happens, you live under Grace. Just love Him and Obey Him, it is all He asks of you.

Blessings

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Well, time will tell how we are further punished for our iniquities here in America. With Arnie calling for Gay marriages in California and Vegas labeling itself as sin city, and the rest, we should see some majorly heavy fire some day soon. I'm pretty sure that America WILL NOT be a part of the new world order in any way shape or form. If there are any Americans abroad when these things happen I believe that they can expect persecution as well.

Why wouldn't the countries who are atheist or islamic, or whatever, be the recipients of God's wrath rather than countries who are at least partly Christian? I mean wouldn't God be much angrier at Iran or North Korea than the U.S.? Why are you so convinced that this is the worst country in the eyes of the Lord?

Why wouldn't the countries who are atheist or islamic, or whatever, be the recipients of God's wrath rather than countries who are at least partly Christian? I mean wouldn't God be much angrier at Iran or North Korea than the U.S.? Why are you so convinced that this is the worst country in the eyes of the Lord?

We spoke about God's wrath at home group on Tuesday night. What do you think is God's wrath?

I don't think we can comprehend what God's wrath is, because we cannot look at it without putting our own ideas of wrath first.

For example I don't think God gets angry, or seeks revenge, or has any ulterior motive for discipline or "wrath". His wrath is completely righteous. Something we cannot understand fully.

We for instance, cannot be wrathful and love at the same time. God does.

Blessings