IGNORED

What's the point ?

Guest Fabrice

Guest Fabrice

Hi everyone

I want to know, in the Bible, WHERE is it written we need to know who's the Antichrist, the 666 ?

And maybe if it's not written, what's the point of searching for ? Will it change our manner, our mind ? Or maybe will it change our lifestyle or maybe how we pray ?

What would Jesus answer to that ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Fabrice,

I'm not one who is pre-occupied by the identity of the beast, but thought I'd offer an answer.

God's Word is not lacking in illustrating the importance of the beast, the number of his name, or the eventual role this character will play in the world, as well as the church. If God felt it important enough to include in His Word, then it is important enough to at least consider.

Are you opposed to others studying this part of God's Word?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hello Fabrice,

Try Rev. 13:18.  Cheers!!

Guest Fabrice
Are you opposed to others studying this part of God's Word?

Not at all ! Who am I to tell what should be done or not ? Everyone is free of his conviction and I don't know, maybe God put them in their heart to search for it.

Let me quote Revelation 13:18 : "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is a number of a man; and his number in Six hundred threescore and six".

My question then is : who is the only one who gives us intelligence ? And where does it tells us we need to know it ? I think it only tells us because we must know 666 is his name so that we would be aware of it. God has all wisdom not anybody here on earth.

Are people afraid not to know who's the 666 ?

Are people who search for this, more "spiritual" ?

The day this society will oblige people to have the 666 on the forefront we will know who the Antichrist is.

Timothy, I agree with you : if God insisted on it by giving so much details about it, it means we have to consider.

BUT it does NOT mean we "need" to know it in advance. Hopefully God told us how would things happen and that's it. Why be afraid of tomorrow ? It's not because we don't know it that God will let us down without knowledge when it will happen.

Nothing can stop the will of God to be accomplished. And people who ask for wisdom will know it in HIS time that God Himself has chosen.

Be not afraid of tomorrow, God will provide !  :taped: