2Joyful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  29

She claims it was a joke and she thought the cat would just wriggle out of it :taped::taped::taped::taped::taped:

If it was a six year old boy, I'd believe that . . . not a grown woman.

:thumbsup:

She claims it was a joke and she thought the cat would just wriggle out of it :taped::taped::taped::taped::taped:

People who harbor ill toward animals usually feel the same way about other people. Some of history's vilest murderers started with pets.

I know, I was watching a crime show concerning Jeffery Dahmer's life. He first started torturing/killing animals before he killed his first victim.

I have had a fear of cats. But I would never harm or mistreat one or any animal. After seeing this video,for the first time in my life, I have found caring feelings toward the cat family. What this woman did, and the cat being so trustful toward her :glare:

http://www.thesun.co...cat-in-bin.html

Cats get a bad rap; they are actually loving animals just like dogs. They are just more opinionated. :rolleyes: You are the type of person that would make a GREAT pet parent, Joyful. :)

Morning, I'm so happy to be over this fear!! But I will STOP at that...I have 6 opinionated grandkids and thats enough opinion for me LOL. :21:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

People who harbor ill toward animals usually feel the same way about other people. Some of history's vilest murderers started with pets.

I know, I was watching a crime show concerning Jeffery Dahmer's life. He first started torturing/killing animals before he killed his first victim.

I think I watched that same show and I've seen some psychologist on t.v. talking about serial killer profiles. Cruelty to animals surfaces often. I just can't stand people who are mean to animals and I WILL intervene. Can't help myself. :rolleyes:

I have had a fear of cats. But I would never harm or mistreat one or any animal. After seeing this video,for the first time in my life, I have found caring feelings toward the cat family. What this woman did, and the cat being so trustful toward her :glare:

http://www.thesun.co...cat-in-bin.html

Cats get a bad rap; they are actually loving animals just like dogs. They are just more opinionated. :rolleyes: You are the type of person that would make a GREAT pet parent, Joyful. :)

Morning, I so happy to be over this fear!! But I will STOP at that...I have 6 opinionated grandkids and thats enough opinion for me LOL. :21:

:laugh:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I did not watch it - I just cannot - I think I may have seen it anyway. Anyone cruel enough to torment and mistreat the least of God's creatures is just hateful. Don't even get me started on people who mistreat children, the elderly and those who cannot protect themselves..... It just hurts my spirit.

I did not watch it - I just cannot - I think I may have seen it anyway. Anyone cruel enough to torment and mistreat the least of God's creatures is just hateful. Don't even get me started on people who mistreat children, the elderly and those who cannot protect themselves..... It just hurts my spirit.

Me too, sister; if I get on that soapbox people tend to rush the exits. Unless I've locked them beforehand, of course. :whistling:

I think I watched that same show and I've seen some psychologist on t.v. talking about serial killer profiles. Cruelty to animals surfaces often. I just can't stand people who are mean to animals and I WILL intervene. Can't help myself. :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised :P

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

That woman needs to spend 15 hours in a proportionately sized trash can, scared to death.

That woman needs to spend 15 hours in a proportionately sized trash can, scared to death.

I've been wondering when I would hear from you.

:emot-hug: 2J