Butterfly634

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Both of my parents are unsaved and I recently got into a discussion (ok, argument really) over if there's a rapture at all. Not if its pre, mid, or post, but just if there is going to be one AT ALL. :exclaimation: (I guess they don't believe the world is going to end, or that we'll all just stay here when it does. Don't ask me! ???)

Of course, their biggest arguments were that the word "rapture" isn't in the Bible, and that it's all just based on a few verses. :D They wouldn't listen to my explanation, but anyway...... I told my mother I'd give her a list of verses that prove there's a rapture and want to get a big, fat list to help prove them wrong and hopefully lead them on the road to reading their Bibles and coming to know Jesus.

Guest okiejack

Mark 13:27  "And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

2 Cor 12:2  I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago; whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows; such a one was caught up to the third heaven.

2 Cor 12:4  how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

1 Th 4:17  Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Rev 12:5  She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Rapture is not in the Bible true.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9