• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

No one ever said He is the "lamb of Israel."

I hope you noticed this?

Do you really believe that the Lord had no greater purpose behind the Passover?

Sad.

~ For me to Believe

is for you to Prove It With Scripture; that The Lord Had A Greater Purpose Behind The Passover.

Well, like I said - sad.

It is very sad that you deny the interweaving of the Gospel message throughout the entirety of Scripture. It is sad that your understanding of Jesus is restricted to a definable box.

Very, very sad.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,

whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear. Revelation 13:8-9

>>>>>()<<<<<

No one ever said He is the "lamb of Israel." Do you really believe that the Lord had no greater purpose behind the Passover?....

~ For me to Believe is for you to Prove It With Scripture; that The Lord Had A Greater Purpose Behind The Passover.... Symbolic Allegorizing a Story.... Does not make it Scripture. It makes it a 'Fable' of 'False Doctrine' .....

But you have ignored all scripture posted. Everything in the bible points to Jesus, from the beginning to the end.... The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29

:thumbsup:

To Mock Passover As "Tradition"

And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel. Numbers 9:5

Is To Mock The Testimony Of The First Scriptures

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

And Beloved Israel Whom God Used To Bring This Holy Book To Hebrew And Gentle Alike

What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. Romans 3:1-2

You See

>>>>>()<<<<<

Believe

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

And Be Blessed Beloved

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Love, Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:thumbsup: good topic!

• 4 years later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- Was Israel's Passover for, taking away the sins of the world ?

- Did Jesus come to be Israel's Passover so it would take away the sins of the world?

Maybe in Catholicism.

But then, I am no longer a Protestant of The Re-Form-Mation Of Catholic church Doctrine either.

• 3 weeks later...

- Was Israel's Passover for, taking away the sins of the world ?

- Did Jesus come to be Israel's Passover so it would take away the sins of the world?

Maybe in Catholicism.

But then, I am no longer a Protestant of The Re-Form-Mation Of Catholic church Doctrine either.

No the passover was to spare the firstborn, not the nation of Israel let alone the entire world.

as well as the fact that the passover was a "memorial" of a past event. The passover sacrifice was not an atonement. Therefore you would be correct I believe. The lamb of God goes back to Isaac.

Ge 22:8  And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

9  And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10  And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11  And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12  And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13  And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

I think these people are confusing the passover sacrifice, with the sacrifice given on the day of atonement.

-

Edited by Joline