• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Exodus 12:43-51

43 ADONAI said to Moshe and Aharon, "This is the regulation for the Pesach lamb: no foreigner is to eat it.

The Passover lamb symbolizes Yeshua, "Jesus" in the version I'm using Pesach is hebrew for passover. Here we have the passover lamb but no foreigner is allowed to eat of it.

Exodus 12:44-47 But if anyone has a slave he bought for money, when you have circumcised him, he may eat it. 45 Neither a traveler nor a hired servant may eat it. 46 It is to be eaten in one house. You are not to take any of the meat outside the house, and you are not to break any of its bones. 47 The whole community of Isra'el is to keep it.

So it is to be eaten in one house, which symbolizes one Body, Only those who are in the body can partake of it, and those outside the body can't.

Now the part where no bones will be broken, When Yeshua gave his life for us on the cross, None of his bones where broken as it says in John 19, So this clarifies even deeper that the passover lamb is Yeshua.

John 19:33-36

33 but when they got to Yeshua and saw that he was already dead, they didn't break his legs. 34 However, one of the soldiers stabbed his side with a spear, and at once blood and water flowed out. 35 The man who saw it has testified about it, and his testimony is true. And he knows that he tells the truth, so you too can trust. 36 For these things happened in order to fulfill this passage of the Tanakh: "Not one of his bones will be broken."

Exodus 12:48-49 If a foreigner staying with you wants to observe ADONAI's Pesach, all his males must be circumcised. Then he may take part and observe it; he will be like a citizen of the land. But no uncircumcised person is to eat it. 49 The same teaching is to apply equally to the citizen and to the foreigner living among you.

Now, it says for slaves, and also foreigners once they are circumcised they can partake of it. Now after Yeshua became the passover lamb, those who circumcised their hearts, separating their spirit from their flesh became the circumcision, so therefore who ever would circumcise their hearts, can partake in Yeshua, the passover lamb.

Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the Circumcised, we who worship by the Spirit of God and make our boast in the Messiah Yeshua! We do not put confidence in human qualifications,

Exodus 12:50-51 All the people of Isra'el did just as ADONAI had ordered Moshe and Aharon. 51 On that very day, ADONAI brought the people of Isra'el out of the land of Egypt by their divisions

Egypt symbolizes bondage to sin. It also blows my mind the day Yeshua gave His life on the cross was also the day that the israelites came out of Egypt.

Hebrews 11:24-26

24 By trusting, Moshe, after he had grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter. 25 He chose being mistreated along with God's people rather than enjoying the passing pleasures of sin. 26 He had come to regard abuse suffered on behalf of the Messiah as greater riches than the treasures of Egypt, for he kept his eyes fixed on the reward.

Now lets put it all together.

Yeshua payed the price for us, He was the passover lamb, and when we circumcise our hearts and repent from our sins we can partake in Yeshua as one body, There is now neither jew nor gentile. only those who repent, and circumcise their hearts can partake in Him. He removes us from the captivity of our sins.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think John's gospel emphasizes this point the most. John measures Jesus ministry by passover feasts. John the Baptist introduces Jesus as the Lamb of God. On the cross John quotes the Scripture about no bones being broken. This is a quotation from the passover lamb section in Exodus. The point John makes is Jesus is now our passover lamb.

www.studyyourbibleonline.com

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Paul makes it very clear to the Corinthians in his first letter chapter five verse seven.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

~ The Lamb 0f God Takes Away The Sins 0f The World.

Jesus is not, nor ever was the passover lamb.

If He was, He would have said so.

But instead Jesus said, He is The Bread, is His body broken for them.

He said He is The Bread of Heaven, The Bread 0f Life.

Which comes down from Heaven from His Father.

Jesus is The New Deal. Not Their Same Meal.

Jesus said, do The Bread and The Wine in remembrance of Him.

Not in remembrance of the passover lamb.

Jesus is The New Covenant. Not the Re-Newed covenant.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

~ The Lamb 0f God Takes Away The Sins 0f The World.

Jesus is not, nor ever was the passover lamb.

If He was, He would have said so.

But instead Jesus said, He is The Bread, is His body broken for them.

He said He is The Bread of Heaven, The Bread 0f Life.

Which comes down from Heaven from His Father.

Jesus is The New Deal. Not Their Same Meal.

Jesus said, do The Bread and The Wine in remembrance of Him.

Not in remembrance of the passover lamb.

Jesus is The New Covenant. Not the Re-Newed covenant.

Jesus has many names, not just Bread and Wine.

As for the Lamb:

John 1:29 - The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Revelation 5:6 - And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Revelation 7:14 - And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

1 Corinthians 5:7 - Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.

If Jesus is not the Passover Lamb, what do you do with these verses?

~ Thanks, I think those are good Scriptures.

But, I don't believe how you do about them.

I see His Names are different than His Titles.

The Lamb 0f God? Is God's Sacrifice. Not Israel's sacrifice, nor any man's sacrifice.

This is why the Sacrifice of God's Lamb is seen in Heaven with Him before God's Throne. - Rev.5:6

In Heaven is where The Lamb's Blood is for The Great Multitude

to wash their robes white when they get there. - Rev.7:14

It's All About The Lamb IN Heavenly New Jerusalem.

God's Lamb is mentioned 29 Times in The Bible.

But 26 of those 29 Scriptures are of "The Revelation 0f Jesus Christ" of Him IN Heavenly Jerusalem.

Now reading 1Cor.5 we see that there is no mention of The Lamb as our Passover.

But Christ, in keeping the feast. "The Christ, (is) The Son 0f The Living God". - Matt.16:16

The Christ, The Son 0f God, came as Israel's Messiah. Not Israel's own sacrifice.

And even so, not The Feast with Blood or the body of The Lamb. But Of what? "UNleavened BREAD".

Christ, The Son 0f God (come down from Heaven) as The Bread 0f Life.

He came down out of heaven from God as His Son.

And Went Back To The Father in heaven As His Lamb, God's Sacrifice.

Paul is not talking about Our Lamb 0f Passover.

But of keeping the feast of Bread. Because Christ is our Passover.

Edited by RevelationWriter

You make it sound as if the Feasts of the Lord have no prophetic meaning to them, nor that there is any significance to Jesus death and resurrection coinciding with the Spring Feasts.

~ That's because Yeshua is not the passover lamb.

Yeshua isn't "the passover To The Lord". - Ex.12:48

For Indeed Christ, is Our Passover - 1Cor.5:7

There is more about this but I can't speak on it now.

I have an Insurance man coming any minute.

So I must pause for now. -

The LORD

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. Zephaniah 3:15

Is Jesus

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:18

See

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Jesus Is LORD

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

>>>>>()<<<<<

He Is Worthy

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

Oh So Worthy

And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. Revelation 5:11-13

And He Loves His People

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Romans 11:25

And He Will Redeem Them True

Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken. Isaiah 62:11-12

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. Romans 11:26-27

So If You Love Him

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:29-31

You Will Love

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins. Isaiah 40:1-2

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. Isaiah 49:6

What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. Romans 3:1-2

The Jew

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:9

Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. Isaiah 65:8-9

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22

See?

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:40-41

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Of The Lamb Of God

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,

And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:6-7

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Love, Your Brother Joe

Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. Psalms 71:18

Yeshua isn't "the passover To The Lord". - Ex.12:48

For Indeed Christ, is Our Passover - 1Cor.5:7

Hold it -

Are you saying that Jesus (Yeshua) is not the Christ (Messiah)?

:huh: